those with short age gaps between kiddies

Babylicious

Reaction score
How do you cope? Is it really that much harder with two?

Yes I'm broody for number 3 :oops:

What you like :lol:

I have a 2yr gap between the girls and then a 7 yr one with Dafydd.

I didnt find the 2yr gap hard. But Hayley was walking by the time Heather came along so didnt need a double buggy and it wasnt like i had 2 babies.

Im quite enjoying the large age gap too.

It is much harder than having a big gap. I had 5 and a half years between number 1 and 2 then 13 months between 2 and 3. I have really struggled with it. The works just never ending but it is rewarding. They do play together a lot and despite the fights (at least 4 a day) they are really close. I just feel trapped with mine still and Nathan is almost 14 months now. I only have a couple of hours a day to get out of the house inbetween sleeps and meals but things are starting to get a bit easier. Saying that though I'm not really into babies that much, I want them to be kids! I want rid of all the nappies and the double buggy for good. So if I managed it most people can :)

kellie80 said:
It is much harder than having a big gap. I had 5 and a half years between number 1 and 2 then 13 months between 2 and 3. I have really struggled with it. The works just never ending but it is rewarding. They do play together a lot and despite the fights (at least 4 a day) they are really close. I just feel trapped with mine still and Nathan is almost 14 months now. I only have a couple of hours a day to get out of the house inbetween sleeps and meals but things are starting to get a bit easier. Saying that though I'm not really into babies that much, I want them to be kids! I want rid of all the nappies and the double buggy for good. So if I managed it most people can :)

im with kellie on that one. Its very hard and much as I adore my two I have been very glad to get to the milestones like getting rid of the double buggy and getting the stairgates off. Right now, the two of them have been ill, jess last weekend and during the week and just as she was getting better Joe and myself have got it so in the past few weeks sleep has been limited and we are just all ill.

Only you can decide though :D

I had 3 in 3 years, 10 1/2 months between my first and second then 18 months between my second and third!
It was busy!! LOL But I dealt with it and it wasnt too bad ? Maybe thats because I had all 3 in one go lol rather than just knowing what it was like to have one, then have two close kwim? ?
You just kinda get on with it! I love the closeness that they have now though! I wouldnt change it for the world and im a little concerned that there will be a nearly 7 year gap between my DD and this one!?

At first i found it quite hard going from one then having 2, but as each baby has come along i now find it quite easy most days. between my first and second there is 1 year and 2 weeks, between my 2nd and 3rd there is 1 year 2 weeks and between my 3rd and 4th there is 16 months.
We are trying for baby number 5 at the moment lol

sarah113 said:
At first i found it quite hard going from one then having 2, but as each baby has come along i now find it quite easy most days. between my first and second there is 1 year and 2 weeks, between my 2nd and 3rd there is 1 year 2 weeks and between my 3rd and 4th there is 16 months.
We are trying for baby number 5 at the moment lol

Its funny isnt it? My first was hard, then having 2 was a little harder but having 3 wasnt much different than two!! TBH I wish I would have carried on like you and had this one closer to my last! I feel like this one will be a little left out or even spoilt!?! :shock: lol (Ive seen it happen haha)

there is over 7 1/2 years between number 1 and number 2 and it's quite easy as Paris does a lot for herself, although she is autistic and is challenging most of the time :lol:

I might wait a year before ttc again if I can persuade hubby that is :rotfl:

well im going to have about an 18 month gap so ill let you know :lol:

I agree with Midna! I went all broody too and a few months on they soon went! now my babies are great contraception!

I'm with you Em - I'm considering a third (DH is already planning his vasectomy though :lol: )
It's going to take a lot of blowjobs... :rotfl:

mrs_tommo22 said:
I agree with Midna! I went all broody too and a few months on they soon went! now my babies are great contraception!

Sooo glad to hear that..I was thinking I won't last 3 years like I'd hoped! I can hardly cope with Ella!

your bonkers!!

no chance atleast 3 years for me.. if i like monstermunch and produce a lot of bjs lol..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back