Those days...

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by bbee, May 27, 2013.

1. bbee

bbee Well-Known Member

Does anyone else have those days where you just don't feel pregnant?! I'm having one today and in a bit of a panic! Need reassuring that its normal lol xxxx

2. H16

H16 Well-Known Member

I feel like that most days hun, if it wasn't for fact I have a bump and am tired I wouldn't know difference lol. Although in last two days I have started feeling the odd movement from bubs which is very exciting :D xx

3. bbee

bbee Well-Known Member

Aww that's so sweet, can't wait until I can feel baba wriggle around! Had my scan on Thursday and was in there two hours because baby wouldn't stop moving and we couldn't get measurements lol, and finally when mw got them, baby went to sleep! ive got a very active and naughty baby haha! but I couldn't feel a thing, but I am only thirteen weeks!xxx

4. LD1978

LD1978 Well-Known Member

I was saying the exact same thing to hubby today! I think we are at the stage where we don't look too pregnant and can't feel anything and tri 1 symptoms are going. Hopefully bumps and movements are around the corner :)