this time is so much worse......

So sorry Hun, you and your family are in my thoughts.

Bleeding very light now - but have the effects of the huge blood loss the night before last........getting breathless going up stairs and going light headed standing up from sitting etc.....am taking lots of ireon liquid medicine and drinking lots of water - to get my blood level back to normal asap.

i am a bit worried about my mental state - as in I feel ok and am just like 'oh well we lost that baby - we'll try again when I ovulate!' wtf shouldn't I be upset or angry or something - not just shrugging it off as one of those things! I guess it hasn't sunk in properly and when it does I will be a mess!

I'm so so sorry to read this sad news iwant3 :-( take it easy and massive hugs xxx

Bleeding very light now - but have the effects of the huge blood loss the night before last........getting breathless going up stairs and going light headed standing up from sitting etc.....am taking lots of ireon liquid medicine and drinking lots of water - to get my blood level back to normal asap.

i am a bit worried about my mental state - as in I feel ok and am just like 'oh well we lost that baby - we'll try again when I ovulate!' wtf shouldn't I be upset or angry or something - not just shrugging it off as one of those things! I guess it hasn't sunk in properly and when it does I will be a mess!

To be honest I was the same after my second loss. The first was horrific and I felt like a nutcase. The second was a total shock which would make you think it would be worse but I dealt with it really well. I'm not saying that there weren't tears but I think that because you know you've got through it before you already know that there's a light at the end of the tunnel xx

Really really sorry to hear this. Look after yourself xxx

I'm so sorry to be reading this.

Massive hugs to you xXx

To be honest I was the same after my second loss. The first was horrific and I felt like a nutcase. The second was a total shock which would make you think it would be worse but I dealt with it really well. I'm not saying that there weren't tears but I think that because you know you've got through it before you already know that there's a light at the end of the tunnel xx

I am sure that's what it is, before I didn't know how soon I would be able to ttc, and how I would ever feel normal and not miss my pregnancy - but now I know that I did get over it and I could ttc and get another bfp really quickly - so it doesn't look so bleak. Last time I couldn't help but keep thinking I would be this many weeks now or that etc - but I'm not even do that this time:shock:

grieve hits us all in different ways, hun. Please surround yourself with lots of support just incase you need it. I'm so sorry this is happening again. I had such positive feelings this time around for you. I hope the physical pain has eased for you too. thinking of you hun..

hope the bleeding has totally stopped for you now hun X

grieve hits us all in different ways, hun. Please surround yourself with lots of support just incase you need it. I'm so sorry this is happening again. I had such positive feelings this time around for you. I hope the physical pain has eased for you too. thinking of you hun..

that's the problem with early loss - you haven't told anyone and nobody knows you were even pregnant! only my parents and DH knew. Everyone I come into contact with daily doesn't know so I have to 'pretend' everything is ok.

JJ - still bleeding but nothing compared to Sunday night! Doc said to expect to bleed for another week at my scan on Monday :( HCG is nose diving it was 1074 yesterday which was a dramatic drop according to the nurse but didn't give original figure. I am armed with lots of cheapie strip hpt to monitor when it goes back to -neg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back