Urghhh dont know what else to do

i think what alot of health proffesionals do not explain after MC is ther is a high likelyness of feeling heavily depressed. there are alot of feelings and thoughts going on and the most important thing is your hormones are sky rocketing and can make you feel terribly low.

only you know how you can be, the feelings straight away are extremly difficult to deal with, however after a few weeks/ months it does get a a little bit easier especially after your horomones start to return to normal...

It may be an idea before getting anti depressants to speak with you GP about reffering you to a councellor to discuss how you are feeling.

Things will get better hon but unfortunatly it takes time. Im so sorry this has happened to you and am always avaible via pm if you need a shoulder...

:hug: :hug:

Just wanted to thank you all for the lovely messages and advice, you really have helped me so much over the last few days, I know everyone says it, but this forum is wonderful, I dont know what I would do without the support here, I really dont..I posted an update in the "lianatoot how are you" thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back