This might sound strange

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
Tyler threw up tonight.

He's rarely sick, always been like that. OH was picking him up out of his chair (under arms nothing strange) and he just projectile vomited mainly clear sick with a couple of white bits in.

He's been fine since slightly harder to get down to bed.

I'm not worried as such but it is out the ordinary if that makes sense?

maybe hes teething and swallowed a lot of saliva?

Oh no poor tyler :( I hope he's ok!

Savannah was really sick the other day. She was sat in her high chair just after eating and all of a sudden it was like she stopped breathing and just through ever bit of her dinner up. Ive never seen anything like it and blamed myself for maybe feeding her a bit fast or something.

Does he have a temperature or anything?

I know what you mean hun, Angel is rarely sick I think she's only been properly sicky maybe 3 times since birth and that's it so it's strange when she lets a bit up

He seems to be ok in himself but we took him to bed as thats where he was heading. I've got him on his side and I just checked and he's ok. Bev he is teething so it could be that.

Ethan has projectile vomited twice since birth, both random and completely unexpected and he has been absolutely fine after. I thought it was maybe some trapped wind or something?! He seemed much better after he was sick the last time! Hope Tyler is ok xx

Sometimes they do just vim for no reason hun! I remember K doing it after a cup of milk and I proper shit myself as she'd never properly thrown up before! I think sometimes things just don't sit right so they just get rid! Hope he's ok xx

Aw hun, how is he now?

Has your LO got any reflux symptoms at all? If any "see-through" liquid comes out his mouth its saliva, theres no exception to that unless they've been given water. Does he ever gag or make a choking sound? Excessive saliva is a common reflux symptom and often they puke it up or choke on it, dont get me wrong it could be a fluke...but just keep an eye out for it again!

xxxxxxxxx

im sure i read somewhere that when theyre teething sometimes they throw up saliva as they produce a lot more and sometimes swallow a lot which fills up their tummys. plus teething can upset their tums too. see how he goes, im sure its nothing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back