This may b a bit shallow....

Minxy said:
Ladies, I don't think you're shallow at all but I'm still sorry that you're worried so much :(

For me, pregnancy is the opposite, so liberating! It's the only time in my life I haven't felt the need to hold my stomach in or fit into a certain size. When all the NY diets started this year and every girl I know was counting calories and fretting over lunch I just sniffed and opened another choc bar :moon: :lol:

I find pregnancy really liberating too...I have a reason not to be stick thin and I don't have to suck my tummy in when someone takes a picture of me anymore! No more rolling around on my bed trying to get the buttons done up on my too-tight jeans either lol! I feel really womanly at the moment :D

Slightly worried that my boobs will never be the same again though! :lol: xxx

Girls, at least you know your bigger boobs are just temporary! Feel for those of us who were humongous before and are now contemplating severe balance problems long before bumps appear :lol:

You are not shallow at all I think most of us get these feelings.

I don't enjoy been pregnant for the reason I hate my body expanding! I feel uncomfortable in my skin if that makes sense. I struggle to remind myself it's because I am pregnant and not that I am eating too much. I am at the stage where I hate looking in the mirror at the moment. :wall:

However I just got a load of maternity clothes in the sale that are very nice from mamas & papas.

My DH loves the huge boobies!! :rotfl:

xxxx

Jellybaby said:
You are not shallow at all I think most of us get these feelings.

I don't enjoy been pregnant for the reason I hate my body expanding! I feel uncomfortable in my skin if that makes sense. I struggle to remind myself it's because I am pregnant and not that I am eating too much. I am at the stage where I hate looking in the mirror at the moment. :wall:

However I just got a load of maternity clothes in the sale that are very nice from mamas & papas.

My DH loves the huge boobies!! :rotfl:

xxxx

:lol: My OH loves them too I have to say and i think they're gettin even bigger :shock: :shock: - when will they stop :lol: - definately don't think i'd like these all the time - makes u grateful just what you had -i find myself paranoid of some tops im wearing - feel a bit like pamela anderson :rotfl:, slightly exaggerating though and i know its not that bad - just not used to them this big and think they're popping out :roll: and definately don't need the padded bra anymore ! ! ! ! !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back