This is killing me :o(

violet-glow

Reaction score
Elora is getting VERY clingy at night. She was really good, slept through from 11pm till 6am. But now I dont know whats happend.

Im trying the whole leave them cry and they'll be fine , but im sat here in tears because shes been screaming since 6.30pm. She did have a nap for all of 20 mins just now, but shes awake again. Shes not crying just screaming. Nothings wrong at all. Everytime I go in she stops looks up and smiles. This is killing me... I havent been able to get a good nights sleep in about 2 months. She will wake every hour and start crying.

I dont know what to do anymore. The neighbours must think im hurting her the amount she crys at night. Shes fine during the day... such a happy baby and has 2 10mins kips one in the morning one in the afternoon. Why is she doing this now? Am I doing something wrong???

Hiya

It maybe that she is teething does she have a slight temp when you check on her? i'm sure it's not you although after 3hours sleep it's hard to think straight :lol:

Conal sleeps for about 2 hours during the day once at 9am then again after dinner and again about 3pm but it may just be he needs more sleep tha Elora. He did go through a stage about a month ago when i used to rock him in the pram to sleep and then put him into his cot and he has slept from 6.30pm to 7.30am since 13 weeks i think it's just a stage they go through.

Good luck remeber it doesn't last forever

Heather

The little sods asleep again. I refused to go in this time and shes settled herself down. She has 2 teeth already and I cant feel anymore, but she may have some more coming through. I know shes doing it for attention though because shes all happy and smiley when I go in there. Its just so frustrating. :wall:

Conal is the same whinges and then you go in and it's like christmas all smiles on him. If you stay and watch you can see him spitting out his dummy and then is hits him on the face :rotfl:

Heather

:lol: ah well only another 15 and a bit years and we get to kick them out! :twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back