Help :o)

Tori

Reaction score
Leah having now hit the terrible 18 month stage, throwin tantrums etc is now refusin point blank to have her nappy changed, she goes all stiff n i pik her up n shes screaming, i lay her down to take it off which is fine, but then i go to clean and put a new one bk on n she throws a mega fit, cries, n trys to hit me ( God im making her sound soooo horrible but apart from this shes really a liitle angel) I literally (sp) have to pin her down n try n do it,

It really makes me upset seein her like this, do u think i should start potty training??

Help :(

If you think she will try potty training then go for it, you can only but try hun and if it doesnt at least you know. I only know from my niece but she started learning at about 2 and half but my mum always said this was pretty late. I dont think there is any approproiate time.

Good luck and i hope things work out x

I sometimes have a struggle with Gabs; I alwys try and give her something to distract her, like a toy or something and it normally works.

I think they just want to be running around and not have their play interferred with.

Good luck if you do start potty training :hug:

Iv tried distractin her with a toy, tried singin with her, tried all the norm things, just cant think of a reason y she hates it so much :(

I dont wanna push her to potty train to early but i didnt know if ne1 else had has this problem with their LO's

Thanks for you replies thou :hug:

have you tried pull ups? we use them on emma during the day as she can be awkard at times adn she does her poos on the potty to get her used to one even though shes not ready to be potty trained yet. i would give the pull ups a go though :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back