should i go to the doc?

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hi

well Kiaras been potty trained just over a week now .
But since afternoon yesterday she wont go pee on the potty she screams and grabs herself and then will go in her underwear un the floor or where shes sitting crying while shes doing it .
She wears a diaper at night she woke up and it was dry and now first thing in the morning i always sit her on the potty so i did just that as we normally do and she screamed and grabbed herself. ( keeping in mind she woke up screaming pee mommy pee ) but wouldnt even go in her diaper :(

I dont know what else to do i have her diaper on atm so she can at least go in there when she finally does go ..

Right now she is at the table crying trying to eat breakfast ( she loves her food)

what would you do should i assume maybe its a bladder infection??

any suggestions appreciated

Thank you

oooh, I really dont know but I think you should prob get it checked! :hug: Poor Kiara

sounds a bit like it may be stinging, can you get a sample and take to the drs and get it checked out? poor kiara :hug:

:( Poor Kiara, I'd def take her to see a GP

Hope she's feeling better soon :hug:

Hi

Thanks girls i am gonna TRY and get a pee sample before i go but dont know if she will go or not ?
its pissing out today too and no matter what doc i go to will be a 40-60 min walk in the rain . Theres one tiny bus to my doc but stroller wont fit in it .

can you not get the doctor to come to you?

Hi

Sarah i wish , i dont think they do that here unless i dial 911 emergency :?

yeh thats like the states, at least the doctors here do it - one thing tey do right :lol:

Hope you get on ok :hug:

Hi

ya i think everywhere should do that would be so much easier
thank you :hug:

aww, poor kiara! is she drinking enough water? its either an infection or she may hav banged herself or possibly cut herself if she has a sharp nail? poor little thing hope she's ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back