This is funny...

Vicky_Gazerimmer

Reaction score
Morning Ladies,

Heres something that might make you laugh!

Last night for the first time in weeks I didnt have trapped wind! Sorry if the following is TMI...

So I was feeling my usual tired self by about 10 so I went to bed. I couldnt control the overwhelming amount of wind I had so I let it all out quite regularly. About 20 mins later my OH came in to give me a kiss and cuddle and see if I was feeling ok as I have been abit ran down lately.
He walked in and said ' Christ Vicky have the drains gone outside' :rotfl: I burst out laughing cause the I hadnt noticed quite how bad the smell had become and OH actually thought it was from outside. He then brought in the oil burner to remove the smell before he came to bed.

So about 12.30 he decided to come to bed and I was awoke by him coming in and going 'Jesus!! I am complaining to the council tomorrow, lets sleep in the lounge'. Of course at this point I had to confess but I thought it was so funny its making me laugh today! Anyway he did eventually pluck up the courage to sleep next to me... I think he needs a medal today

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl:

doesnt matter how much wind ive got, OH is always louder and more smelly than me :)

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Vicky you minger, that's halerious!! My OH would know it was me instantly :wink:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I am so Happy you are on here telling that story :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: You must be feeling much better, and perhaps all that gas was the cause of your sickness yesterday? :think: I just kinda freaked out a bit as I DID have bad food poison not so long ago..had the bad cramps and running to the loo.... so ..well i worried...:hug: ..but Really laughed @ you and your poor OH.. mines would know it was me straight off too :oops: :lol:
:hug: Keep smiling and gas away! oh AND MOST DEFO..KEEP HEALTHY!
lv a very happy Yvonne xx :wave:[/i]

:rotfl: :rotfl: How funny - your poor OH - it must be love to brave what he thought was the broken drains
lovesigh.gif

I am glad I have made you all laugh, I was abit embarrassed because it really was that bad. I was actually worried there was something wrong with my bowels!! But other than tiredness I feel ok today and my wind has now stopped THANK GOD lol!!! :moon:

LMAO...I have just read this to my hubby as i fart all the time now but they don't smell thought he might appreciate that fact which he does.

I think i nearly wet my pants reading that

LMAO...I have just read this to my hubby as i fart all the time now but they don't smell thought he might appreciate that fact which he does.

I think i nearly wet my pants reading that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back