funny day.....

s

Reaction score
Just when I thought I'd hit 9 weeks and had no pregnancy symptoms and was forecasting doom and gloom they came back with a vengence.
I ate 5 oranges in a row, could smell what everyone was eating in the office and those who hadn't washed and had a banana and salt & vinegar crisp sandwich. It was tops!
I think I'm okay!
S

Hi,

Glad you feeling better. These symptons will probably get on your nerves eventually!! I really wish my sense of smell would calm down a bit, when my Dad was in hospital it was awful being able to smell every little thing when no one else could (not sweet smells either if you know what I mean!! :lol:

When I got preggers I wanted to experience everything & even worried & complained when my boobs stopped hurting like hell but now I wish they would go away and give me a break!

Nicki.x :D

Oranges. Mmmmmmm.

Not sure about the crisps and bananas though :?

I seem to be changing every day. I'm learning not to plan ahead and do a big shop every fortnight, and I've warned DH and daughter that they are eating what I want for the time-being and not what they like!! We've had some wierd things recently. At the minute I have a big thing for baked beans!!!! :shock: Shephards pie last night. Normally I make it with minced steak, onions, peas, grated carrot, oxo cubes and a dash of brown sauce, all with mashed potato and cheese on the top. Yum. But last night, I put a whole tin of baked beans in with the mince as well!!!!! I loved it, although daughter wasn't too keen. Never mind, she'll get over it. :lol:

Normally I get Tesco's shopping delivered every fortnight as I HATE shopping. But at the minute, I'm going to the local Somerfield on the way home every night as I have no idea what I fancy till I see it.

The smell things seems to be getting stronger and stronger.. walked into the house last nite to the smell of eggs... DH and his brother decided to share 8 hard boiled eggs... they only eat the whites... the living room, kitchen and hall stank!!!!

Today i woke up and decided i want a nice salad for tea... DH isn't impressed. He seems to think people can't eat salad in Feb... so bought some small salad potatoes to shut him up!!! i'll toss them in garlic butter!!!

x

Small salad potatoes and shepherds pie with baked beans. I feel two new cravings coming on! Isn't it funny that we want things randomly. I brought in chilli with a baked potato to work for my lunch yesterday and had to have the banana and salt & vinegar sandwich if it killed me!
I know what you mean Hayley about the smell thing. It drives me nuts sometimes, especially when people have eaten garlic. I want to gag.
My clothes are starting to tighten and I feel I have the biggest lard ass in the world. I used to exercise so much but can't be bothered now.
Tuttle Pip,
S

I had a dream about small salad potatoes last night!!!! :shock:

They were realli tiny, about the size of maltesers, and I boiled them, then fried them in garlic butter!!!! Yum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back