funny emotions

youngmumtobe20

Reaction score
the last couple of weeks ive been sooo emotional, im not one to show my emotions but lately if i feel like crying i'll cry lol

last night tho the weirdest thing ever happened. i got myself all wound up..as you do... and was sobbing my heart out in comes OH and i start laughing, i think it was cos i felt silly, which made me laugh even more, and i mean i was sobbing and laughing at the same time, OH said i was scaring him lol which made me laugh even more. It was weirdest sensation (emotionally) ive ever had!

so point of this thread is... has anyone else had any funny situations where hormones kinda take control and you just have to laugh

there has been a lot of bad news lately so just wanted to lighten the mood :hug:

I did have a giggling fit the other night for no particular reason. I think Marc thought I'd gone ever so slightly insane. Just possibly, he was right. It subsided after a couple of minutes though, thank goodness!

Since the scan, I've found that there have been little bubbles of excitement every so often. You know, that feeling when you just want to hug yourself because you feel so happy about something? Maybe that's just me, I dunno.

i havent seen my scan yet so im just kinda anxious at the moment to see bubs but my emotionals are very much like the weather at the moment, unprectiable and always changin, the fun ones r the best tho :p

I have been crying at very silly things - anything sets me off. Hubby thinks im mad as cry at most pregrammes on telly - happy or sad- and if i do something wrong or forget something! Just feel emotional at the moment :roll:

kellyxxxx

I just go from crying to getting really angry, today it's because theres a load of grass in the car :wall:

lol its ok hun, just get ur OH to hoover it and threaten another hissy fit if he doesnt, works for me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back