This is def a BFN isnt it.....

WILMAFLINSTONE

Reaction score
...........sorry ladies but you know how it is.....Im telling myself its a BFN and just a smudge line but you all know how easy it is to talk ourselves into believing it 'could' be lol so have a look please and help stop me from trying to convince myself it might be a BFP gone wrong and agree with me that this is prob a smudge line and not a BFP line...lol....

Thanks Ladies xxx

Attachments

• Photo119ajmdj..jpg
    Photo119ajmdj..jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 88
That's a hard one cos there is a 2nd line there!! Maybe test again in afew days and I really hope it is a bfp!!! x x

Hmmm...not sure hon. If u have another test spare I'd do another one. Or wait a couple fo days and try again.... xxx

^^^^^ as above, it's really hard to tell cos I can see a line! I'd retest in a couple of days x when's the witch due? x

Thanks......you see it LM? I do too and tbh was trying to tell myself it wasnt there...but like I said you know how easy it is to get carried away...lol! But yup I will prob test again tomorrow if still no AF and see waht the other lovely ladies think too....trying to stay real but obviously hoping with everything I have that its going to turn into a BFP xxxx

Thansk Karen...yeah Im trying not to read too much into it....lol how hard is it tho lol hee hee!! Yeah will def try and wait and test again if NO af......

xxxx

Thanks Helen....well Im not entirely sure which ticker is correct lol.....but its 4 weeks tomorrow since MC started and so if wasnt preg and didnt MC it would be 5 weeks since last period....so who knows....just hoping AF doesnt appear fully and this brown streaking either is IB or is just body getting back to normal after MC.....xxxx

Fingers crossed for you babe! x I really really hope this is it for you! Could you get a first response or clear blue etc test? x

Thanks Helen....would be lovely!!! I have a CB plus still but was just using EBC but might use that in the morning if AF doesnt show up today.....my periods are normally full on from the start but like I said it may just be body adjusting after MC so may not have a proper AF this month....will keep you all updated tho lol....xxx

I see it but learnt from last month that wot u see isn't always what u get :(. Test again in a few days,got everything crossed 4 u xxx

Thanks Emma and def agree....Im still telling myself Im out this month so if Im not then its a bonus....xxx

Fingers crossed for you, I could see wot I think is a line too :)

HI Wilma, I can see something, but I'm not sure where exactly the lines appear on here, how close appart should they be, have never got a bfp on these cheepy ebay ones and don't know how sensitive they are, how late you would have to be to get a second line.

Fingers crossed that you get your BFP X JJ

Thanks emz and JJ....well I looked at pics of last months BFP and tbh the second line to me starts a little bit higher than I think it should and the smudge is a little lower than it should be to form part of a line so I really dont know!!!

AF still not here so I 'think' Im now two days late....but obv after MC that could just be my body adjusting so will prob test again tomorrow morning if still no sigh of AF....had a tiny very very light streak of light brown...rather dark cream really so hoping thats all Im going to have and that this is going to give me a BFP asap.....staying real tho just incase....xxxx

really hope this is it for you, please dont get hopes up yet as this is what happened to us, but really hope this is it x

Really really hope this is it for you x I'd test with a branded test x x fingers crossed x x

Thanks Stu....but AF got me this morning....just goes you cant always believe what you see ehh....hope your both ok.....

Thanks Helen....lol she got me!!!

Better luck next month eh....xxx

Aw no way! At least you know Where you stand now babe x x

Yeah felt a bit queasy last night and during the night and had a feeling she was going to arrive!! And yup she did but yes Im totally fine about it just disspapinted when I think I would have been nearly 10 weeks now and nearly in second tri BUT wasnt meant to be so staying focussed on getting there again....xxxxx

sorry she got you wilma....fingers crossed for this month tho..xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back