I think this is it!!

WiccanRachel

Reaction score
It is the faintest line ever but i saw it in the 2 minute mark and was trying to get a picture of it, i am pretty sure this is a BFP. My nipples have weird spots on them aswell and have soreness to them, also this week i have been feeling hungry and sick at the same time. What do you ladies think? xx :roll:
(I know its really faint i can see it better with my eyes! haha) x
I am testing again end of next week so hopefully will get a nice dark line then :) xxx

Attachments

• 22nd October.jpg
    22nd October.jpg
    363.8 KB · Views: 70
  • 22nd october 2.jpg
    22nd october 2.jpg
    313.5 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
I'll have to take your word for it i'm afraid.

I couldn't even get a line to show when i enhansed both images in several different ways on my photoshop.

That said, i don't doubt that you can see it a million times bettter in person!

Congratulations :D

Can't wait to see what Monday brings :)

Last edited:
It is the faintest line ever but i saw it in the 2 minute mark and was trying to get a picture of it, i am pretty sure this is a BFP. My nipples have weird spots on them aswell and have soreness to them, also this week i have been feeling hungry and sick at the same time. What do you ladies think? xx :roll:
(I know its really faint i can see it better with my eyes! haha) x
I am testing again end of next week so hopefully will get a nice dark line then :) xxx
Another one :) xxxx
Sorry about the other two, its really hard to get a decent picture!
But at least in this one you can see the line lol xxxx

Attachments

• Oct 22nd 3.jpg
    Oct 22nd 3.jpg
    430.2 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
I can see it in the last picture too huni

Lots of love to you x x x x x x x

and lots and lots of babydust to you x x x

Congratulations hun, i can definately see a line x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh sweetie I hope with all my heart this is your sticky bean! I can't see the piccy due to my crappy IPhone but all the other girls sound confident. :D rest up and look after yourself.

Xxxx

That second pic is a positive..... can't wait till Monday

Wow congratulations Hun!!

I had a good feeling about your funny line the other day!

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! xxx
:pompom::pompom::pompom::pompom::pompom::pompom:

Yay! Can't wait to hear how dark Mondays line is! x

I can def see it in the second pic :)

I hope you don't mind i've added you to the testing thread because we need the positives on there for encouragement and such - not been a good month so far :(

I can def see it in the second pic :)

I hope you don't mind i've added you to the testing thread because we need the positives on there for encouragement and such - not been a good month so far :(

Not a problem at all honey more than happy to help in anyway i can :D Xx

Thank you all so much for your words of congrats i am so excited but oh so scared at the same time, please stick little bean, hoping this is 4th time lucky goddess knows i need some good luck this year!! :) xxx

Last edited:
I can see a line in the second pic too!!! Got everything crossed for you Hun! Really hope this is your sticky :)

congrats hun i can see a really clear line. Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months with a sticky bean xxx

REally really hope this is it for you huni, keeping everything crossed for you xxx

This is fantastic news hun, made up for you. CONGRATS!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back