This is a new one for me!!

Vickyxx

Reaction score
So I am currently 5 DPO and since I woke up this morning I have been getting funny popping sensations in my tummy :oooo:

Its a bit like when you have wind or when your hungry and your tummy makes a gurgling sensation its a bit like that but no noise feels like little bubbles popping... hmmm very odd :eh:

Any ideas... answers on a postcard!!

This is the sort of feeling you get with the early signs of baby movement - if you are pregnant though I would say it is a little early to feel movement BUT I did have strange sensations down there, quite low like a kind of buzzing feeling is the only way I can describe it! I occasionally felt popping and gurgling but put it down to wind, as you do seem to get much more wind in pregnancy esp in the early days!

Is it quite low down the sensation?

Fingers crossed maybe a good sign x

Yes it is quite low down .. first I thought it was wind but it has been going all day now... very odd, and I have also been getting AF type cramps so wonder if the two things are connected some how!

Arghhh so much for not sympton spotting this month!!

Uh, not a clue but I think anything different is potentially a sign, don't you think?

I like to think so Star Fish but last month I havd every single pregnancy symptom you could think of and it turned out to be nothing so am trying not to read to much in to anything this month but it is so hard!!

Fingers crossed this is a good sigb for you! I've never experienced anything like this, all I've had is a dull "pulsing" feeling really low in my abdo only on 1 side, so I'm kind of hoping its something bedding itself in, my AF is ue sunday if on a 28 day cycle.

Good luck, keep us updated xx

I'm experiencing the same type of popping sensations too! Fingers crossed that we're getting them because there's a baby growing not because of wind!!

So I am currently 5 DPO and since I woke up this morning I have been getting funny popping sensations in my tummy :oooo:

Its a bit like when you have wind or when your hungry and your tummy makes a gurgling sensation its a bit like that but no noise feels like little bubbles popping... hmmm very odd :eh:

Any ideas... answers on a postcard!!

Fingers crossed this is a good sigb for you! I've never experienced anything like this, all I've had is a dull "pulsing" feeling really low in my abdo only on 1 side, so I'm kind of hoping its something bedding itself in, my AF is ue sunday if on a 28 day cycle.

Good luck, keep us updated xx

I'm experiencing the same type of popping sensations too! Fingers crossed that we're getting them because there's a baby growing not because of wind!!

Baby dance, baby dance, 1,2,3
Lets hope you get your BFP!!! :pompom: Woooooo

:dust:

xxx

Vicky I have also been getting this type of sensation today. AF was due today if I have 30 day cycle but as this is only the 2nd month after coming off the pill I'm trying not to get too excited in case it is just my body readjusting. Going to test tomorrow if the witch doesn't get me! Hope this could be it for you too!! And you Roo!

Jodie x

Vicky I have also been getting this type of sensation today. AF was due today if I have 30 day cycle but as this is only the 2nd month after coming off the pill I'm trying not to get too excited in case it is just my body readjusting. Going to test tomorrow if the witch doesn't get me! Hope this could be it for you too!! And you Roo!

Jodie x

Hope it's your month too Jodie. x

Well just tested with FMU as no sign of the witch but BFN! Not sure when to test again now?!?

Fingers crossed for everyone. Ive been feeling funny sensations in my lower belly and had alot of wind aswel over the last day or so. I never felt this with Adam plus it seems to early to feel anything as i only think i ovulated about 1 week ago, but you never know! x

Oooh, it could be implantation! Good Luck girls...and keep chanting the BD song! :pompom:

Hi Jodie,

I have recently come off the pill too, and from what I have read your ovulation could come any time in your cycle early of late but the period of time after ovulation called the luteal phase should 12-14 days each cycle so really you should be due AF 2 weeks after ovulation and not the same day as last month...

I have had a very weird AF this week and before that arrived I felt loads of symptoms on and of as I was sure I would be preggers then as soon as AF came I had none so I don't know whether to trust myself symptom spotting anymore as I think my mind could have been playing tricks on me.

To make things worse AF was 10 DPO only 3 days and really light so I'm off to buys test....

Hope that info helps hun and good luck to you xx:dust:

Hi Jodie,

I have recently come off the pill too, and from what I have read your ovulation could come any time in your cycle early of late but the period of time after ovulation called the luteal phase should 12-14 days each cycle so really you should be due AF 2 weeks after ovulation and not the same day as last month...

I have had a very weird AF this week and before that arrived I felt loads of symptoms on and of as I was sure I would be preggers then as soon as AF came I had none so I don't know whether to trust myself symptom spotting anymore as I think my mind could have been playing tricks on me.

To make things worse AF was 10 DPO only 3 days and really light so I'm off to buys test....

Hope that info helps hun and good luck to you xx:dust:

Thanks very much. If I don't get my BFP this month I think I will try temp charting next month so that I know when I ovulate (assuming that I do!) which should then give me a) a better idea when to BD and b) a better idea when AF is due. Thanks for the help. Jodie x

Good luck Jodie and everyone else who is testing this month :)

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

I'm not going to SS this month since I think the cysts are still there, so I won't be able to tell the difference anyway

Fxed for you Jodie

x x x x

Good luck Jodie and everyone else who is testing this month :)

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

I'm not going to SS this month since I think the cysts are still there, so I won't be able to tell the difference anyway

Fxed for you Jodie

x x x x

Thanks very much - still no sign of AF!!! Not going to test tomorrow morning as hubbie is away and we want to find out together so will test on Monday morning if she hasn't arrived by then!

Jody fingers crossed for us both this month!!

The popping sensation seems to have eased off but it has now been replaced with sharp dull stabby pains which alternate between the left and right side, feels very much like AF pains but those nasty deep pains which make you feel sick to your stomach.... god I hate this waiting game!!

Thanks Vicky - yes will keep FX for both of us. I tested again today (still no AF) but it was a BFN - very soul destroying! I've had pains in my sides too - oh well I guess only time will tell...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back