THIS HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

budge

Reaction score
ITS KILLING ME!

ive NEVER swollen up in all my pregnancies but i have today! my feet and handsand i feel awful :(
Hubbys bought me home two big fans - one for the living room and one for the bedroom. He is paranoid ill get pre eclampsiza or something.
I really do hope it cools down soon. I can't function at all in this heat.
Sorry for the moan but i know you'll all understand. :hug:

hey my OH bought me a fan 2 n its gr8 but eatin my leccy like god knows wot :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

what can we do to keep cool???? Please someone tell me.

um..... well at the mo ive bn drinkin juice wi ice, but thts just makin me pee even more!!! had my feetin icy water(that was gr8 4 swelling 2!!) but that made me need 2 pee!! the fan is costing me a fortune....

ahhh left work at 14:30 and am now I'm sitting in my air condition bedroom - thanks to my OH! Looking like a half naked budha :shock: - not a pleasant sight mind you!!!! But hey ho I'm cooled down!!!!!!!! Don't think I'll be moving from this spot for the next 24hrs :wink: :dance: Ladies do take care of yourself in this heat, this morning when I got to work I nearly passed out - really not worth going into work - got a bit of a talking to from my OH for being so silly!!! :doh:

ha im still in my jammies!!! ol nothing out the ordinary 4 me tho, am a lazy git these days!!

Yvanne, I plan to be doing the same week after next - once I'm on maternity leave I'll be living in my jammies - if that's what you want to call 'em!!

Daggers said:
Yvanne, I plan to be doing the same week after next - once I'm on maternity leave I'll be living in my jammies - if that's what you want to call 'em!!

jammies is what they are :lol: nothin like your jammies!

Have been sat in a sarong with my feet in a bowl of ice, in front of a fan. ALL DAY!!

Am so relieved I finished work, am refusing to leave the house, I feel so sorry for you ladies still working :hug:

I am melting!!!! And oh how fun its 10 degrees hotter in Budapest today than it is here! Im going to die over there!!!!

budge said:
Hubbys bought me home two big fans - one for the living room and one for the bedroom. He is paranoid ill get pre eclampsiza or something

aww bless him, all he needs now is to get you some ice cream and he'll be the perfect man :wink:

Zacks been running round the house in just a pair of underpants today because its far to hot for him. Im thinking of taking out all the furniture in the living room and buying one of those great big swimming pools lol

Daggers said:

ooh pyjamas is it then :lol:

Yvanne said:
Daggers said:

ooh pyjamas is it then :lol:

Nope, its definately jammies! And im just going to get into mine.

lol ive had a bath and changed mine!!! well ohs boxers n a tshirt but hey no1 will c me ;)

my feet are like big elephants feet:( nothing stops them from swelling upp:(

Actually changed my mind - I'm with LittleMinx in my sarong, nice and airy!!! I've also disposed of my bra for now - let 'em hang low, who cares anyway! Little tinker is jamming his foot or somethingin mi ribs and he won't budge :? Maybe if I put a cold ice lolly on him he'll shift it!!!! What a horrid night last night, even though we have an air con we didn't leave it on all night -not made of money!!! woke up sweating like a wilder beast!!! :shock: Bring on the thunder storms!

I'm living in my pj's. Got so much tubi-grip on because of my SPD and rib flair that I feel fully clothed though!!! :roll:

I've found that a bowl of iced water in front of the fan helps. I also took a damp flannel to bed, and everytime I woke up, I put it on my face and neck. That really helped.

It's actually cloudy in Leicester at the minute, but I can't tell if it's the sort of cloud that the sun will burn off, or if it may be rain!
1.gif

aw rain..it will help to clear the air though!
its cooled down here an awful lot from yesterday, that was too hot!
todays just nice..theres a nice cool breeze with lovely sunshine!

Yesterday was horrible i could hardly breath

hopefully it will rain all day long :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back