this cervix business - TMI

xxKateBxx

Reaction score
Having decided that i can't seem to reply on/get on with ov tests I am trying to get to grips with my cervix :oops:

I have located it :clap: (what does this sound like!) and it is low down and i have no egg white stuff so i guess i'm not oving yet (only on CD9). I noticed that my cervix is slightly to the left side - is this normal?

thanks guys! lots of babydust to you!

Katexxx

I don't check my cervix but I had a hsg done last week and the dr said that my cervix was to the right but it is nothing to worry about :)

just a couple of bits of advice:

*always check your cervix at the same time every day as it does move throughout the day!
*it's perfectly normal to point to one side when low ( most do)
*check consistently everyday of your cycle (except AF eurgh!) so that u get to know what is high/medium/low and firm/soft etc for you.

I havebeen checking cp for a couple of months now and it has been very accurate as to when I am about to Ov and when AF is about to arrive :0(

Good luck ttc xxxx

I have no idea whatsoever about cervix positioning or feel :oops: I wouldnt know where to start or what to feel for :oops:

Snuggle said:
I have no idea whatsoever about cervix positioning or feel :oops: I wouldnt know where to start or what to feel for :oops:

You are not the only one :oops:

I'm here - nobody needs to feel stupid anymore as next to be you are a bunch of flimmin geeeeeniuses!

Unsuprisingly I have absolutely no idea about cervixes (just like everything else). What I do know is that the nurse doing my smear the other day did say some people have cervixes which are quite difficult to find:

Where else would it be?????

lol, good q!

it feels very strange, and theres a little sort of dimple in the middle which apparently opens up near ov. time. TMI again!!

go on you lot, go and find your cervix :lol:

kxx

xxKateBxx said:
lol, good q!

it feels very strange, and theres a little sort of dimple in the middle which apparently opens up near ov. time. TMI again!!

go on you lot, go and find your cervix :lol:

kxx

Eww no, I'm too queasy :puke:

I try to monitor mine and do notice sometimes it is firm (like tip of your nose) and sometimes it is softer (like your lips). I find it very hard to determine weither it is high or low, it always seems the same (Which could be right as I haven't had a real period for 2 years).

cervixes splervixes.... :?

go for it - will make me feel less strange about it :lol: :lol: :oops:

apparently its the best way to judge your cycle too!!!!

k

babyblonde said:
I'm here - nobody needs to feel stupid anymore as next to be you are a bunch of flimmin geeeeeniuses!

Unsuprisingly I have absolutely no idea about cervixes (just like everything else). What I do know is that the nurse doing my smear the other day did say some people have cervixes which are quite difficult to find:

Where else would it be?????

Yeah I wondered that too. I've always been able to feel mine easily because its like a big tube up in there and its surprising to think ppl haven't gone up there before to feel around :lol:

I just can't bring myself to do it, lol. I still don't get how your fingers can reach it, lol.

Well you'll all be pleased to know that I have now lost my cervix-investigating virginity :lol:

:lol: you see, wasn't so bad was it?!!! i'm waiting to ovulate and its taking forever. Go up cervix, god dammit!!!!

kx

h :rotfl: ahahaha you lot are all so funny

I must admit when it's high it's really high and I feel as though I might lose my fingers in there :oops:
At this point (when I can reach!) it feels mushy with a big hole in the middle (sorry tmi!) and I always always ovulate the next day. Hope this might be helpful?

Good luck cervix investigating but please be gentle!!! Xxx

Thanks EmmaLouise!

I think it will take a while to get my head round the whole thing though!

check out mybeautifulcervix blog so you'll get a good idea what youre feeling for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back