This 2WW is loooooooooooong...

Piglet's Mama

Reaction score
...probably because I thought I had OV'd about a week before I actually did so had got myself in the 2WW mindset back then. This is now just boring!

I'm 7DPO & not really feeling much. If anything, symptoms are def more AF related, like being starving, having a short-fuse, being a bit grumpy etc I should prob start to get AF pains in the next 2-3 days too - boo!

I guess if I get BFN then I can enjoy Christmas etc and then go into it all guns blazing in the new year, would just be really nice to tell my Mum on Christmas Day that I'm preggo :)

I know Maybe is in the 2WW; who else is there that I can moan with?

x

me......i am about 11dpo.....af due either weds or thurs......i don't 'feel' anything either...other than the odd very mild cramp in tummy, but thats it.....oh and very very very senstive nipples which always seem to be erect and are amsuing my OH no end...ha ha....could be just another symptom of being off the pill though and things working differently!!! I did a cheapie HPT this morning an BFN :( xxx

OMG Samsgirl - I have had super erect nipples too :rofl:
Have put it down to the weather though! LMAO!
Also, I had sensitive nipples for about 2 days at about 2/3DPO; I do get that sometimes though x

I've just started my 2ww. Feels kind of weird because I didn't have many symptoms of Ov and I spent ages waiting for that so I've got to get used to waiting for something else again. :lol:

Although I was really hating this cycle in the beginning, I'm feeling a little bit more positive now. Would really love for this to be it for us.

Fingers crossed for you both. Hope your 2wws go quickly. :dust:

Im in the 2ww aswell, im 5dpo!
I Have had a dull pain/ache around the top of my knickers, and sore boobs/nipples for a good few days now!! Hopefully we will all be lucky with a new month starting! :)

Kizzi - just read your blog, I love it :)
Hope this is it for you too x

Aw thanks hun.

I really need to update my blog. I've got three posts all written & ready to go up but I keep on putting off putting the pictures in.

It would be fantastic if a bunch of us could all move into tri 1 together. Best Christmas present ever. :good:

It's lovely :)

That would be great, I think you deffo deserve it. It would be lovely if some of the girlies who have been around for a longer time, get their Christmas BFP's. Like you, MrsMc and Maybe. I always read their posts and think they're so deserving. I would be OK with waiting until my birthday (Feb) or our anniversary (June) :) but of course I'd be so pleased if it was this month :) Did a HPT earlier, 7DPO and of course it was negative! Couldn't resist though lol! x

It's lovely :)

That would be great, I think you deffo deserve it. It would be lovely if some of the girlies who have been around for a longer time, get their Christmas BFP's. Like you, MrsMc and Maybe. I always read their posts and think they're so deserving. I would be OK with waiting until my birthday (Feb) or our anniversary (June) :) but of course I'd be so pleased if it was this month :) Did a HPT earlier, 7DPO and of course it was negative! Couldn't resist though lol! x

my birthday is in Feb.....the 10th xx

we are indeed.........

it's bloody snowing again here.....disruption again tomorrow...its doing my head in now...lol xx

Just updated it :good: Realised that I had the right picture for it on my computer after all. ;)

& that's such a lovely thing to say, I'm feeling all emotional (which I think was an Ov symptom this cycle because pretty much every day in my diary I've written 'felt emotional' lol). I'd love to be on the list for an xmas bfp but if I did get one, I'd want to move with a few familiar faces. I can't think of anyone here who shouldn't have a :bfp: as soon as possible :)

Actually, I feel like I've been in ttc so long, I'd be a bit scared of moving. It'd be like moving from primary school to secondary school. :lol:

It can't make it's mind up here, it's stop/start... I would quite like a big dump of snow. I love it :)

Awww Kizzi :) I think you def deserve your place in Tri1!
Ooooh will head over to your blog now x

It can't make it's mind up here, it's stop/start... I would quite like a big dump of snow. I love it :)

i love it when you don't have to drive in it......i have an appt at a branch which is 75 miles from where I live....just checked the roads and at the moment, the road i need is closed!! xx

Ahhh Kizzi, it's fab and I sooooo know what you mean re yellow pee! The first time I had yellow pee I thought it was a PG symptom :rofl: oh how naive I've been :)

I think it's the B vitamins that make it yellow, I was taking that on it's own before and I had bright yellow pee too! So weird... x

i love it when you don't have to drive in it......i have an appt at a branch which is 75 miles from where I live....just checked the roads and at the moment, the road i need is closed!! xx

Oh crap, that's not good! Snow day?

What do you Samsgirl? x

i'm a Mortgage advisor.....had to go to local branch today........normally work about 48 miles from home..nice to be local, but it's messing all my customers about now... xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back