Drinking & diet during 2WW

sally12

Reaction score
Hi all

I was just wondering if you guys are avoiding alcohol, runny eggs, cream etc during the 2WW in case you get a BFP? Is this a good idea? Am I being too paranoid? Perhaps diet does not matter too much in the very early stages?

:? x

I was on the alcohol-free beer! Just as tasty but not so much fun! :bored:

its really hard to put your life on hold for 2 weeks every month just incase especially if you have been ttc for a while, its a tricky subject as people who arnt ttc and are pregnant wouldnt know until the end of the 2ww, and they dont seem to have any problems. i think if you are just carefull and dont go and get really drunk you should be ok. personally i still have the odd glass but im very carefull about medication on the 2ww, i dont take anythig apart from paracetamol

at first I used to be very strict - but like Claire says after a while - you tend to get more lax.

The only thing I am careful with is medication - I'd give my right arm to take a couple of codeine tablets tonight - but I won't take that risk

I never avoided with Isaac's 2ww, and he's perfectly fine, and I think that the, it will happen no matter what I do, attitude helped our BFP, but just my opinion :hug: this time its different as I'm breastfeeding, like libs said I'd just watch any meds. Very best wishes :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back