This 2WW is loooooooooooong...

What a nightmare! Hopefully it won't be too bad then in the morning x

problem is now we are getting fresh snow on icy roads.....hmmmm....xx

I know what you mean about the snow. I've loved it this weekend because I haven't had to go to work so we've just walked to town for the essentials. But tomorrow I'm back & I'm worried we won't actually make it to town.

& I'm so glad I knew to expect the luminous pee otherwise I probably would've decided I had kidney failure & dashed off to hospital. :lol:

I know what you mean about the snow. I've loved it this weekend because I haven't had to go to work so we've just walked to town for the essentials. But tomorrow I'm back & I'm worried we won't actually make it to town.

& I'm so glad I knew to expect the luminous pee otherwise I probably would've decided I had kidney failure & dashed off to hospital. :lol:

ha ha...started taking pregnacare by any chance????

ha ha...started taking pregnacare by any chance????

Oh yes! About ten days ago :lol: I was so excited when I first realised I'd got the Pregnacare Pee, felt like I'd joined some sort of club. :lol:

Am only 5dpo, and hating this already.
don't feel any different, so am thinking af will prob be on her way on the 9th (what a bloody anniversary) no bfp and no BDing, I hate AF, hate her, hate her, hate her.

if i got my questioned possitive friday then sat would be 1dpo so today is tuesday that makes me 4dpo right?? hmmm thats gone a tad fast maybe because i was sure i was meant to ovulate yesterday lol but stil neg opks so tht must have been it
pics in opk gallery jenny

EmmBee - I'm the same, don't feel any different at all! My skin is terrible though, had a really bad outbreak on my chin but I remember last month getting some really horrible spots right before AF too! I keep telling myself it won;t be so bad not to get BFP this month as I can then enjoy Christmas i.e. alcohol :)

Linx - yep, 4DPO sounds about right :) Really hope that was your surge hun x

I was just putting my info from my diary into my computer (I'm copying ScotchEgg & making a spreadsheet) and was about to start putting my stuff in for this cycle.

I was looking at it thinking, I can't only be 3DPO, that can't be right! Seriously, feels like I got my surge ages ago. This is going to be a real loooooong 2ww.

And I've got killer back ache. I don't know what to do but I just can't get comfortable. :(

iv had back ache today and im 4dpo bloody hell it killed me i was walking and it took my breath kinda AF cramp style things in my lower back for bout half hour owch :(

I know what you mean about the backache Linx, I'm sitting here trying to get comfortable and I just get settled in one position & then it comes back.

awww its not nice is it iv had few cramps in tummy too but nothing major. my backpain gone now so maybe it was cozza the cold :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back