Constantly Thirsty?

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
Last 3-4 days I ahve been constantly thirsty, No matter how much water I drink it just goes straight through me without satisfying the thirst.. Anyone else had this? Ideas on how to quench it?

Yup I'm always thirsty too, I've found that carrying around a bottle of water and just sipping from it helps, rather than waiting and then gulping down a whole glass! I'm also craving salt, so don't know whether that's to do with it and whether it's a good or bad thing!

I had this a few weeks ago..mainly in the evenings! Just cant get enough fluids! Didn't find anything to quench my thirst unfortunately...but it should pass, it did with me xx

Apparently folic acid makes you thirsty if you're taking that, i've been exactly the same since i started taking them.

Hope this helps.

xx

Im always thirsty too I just carry a bottle or carton around with me too it does help and at work always have water at my desk

Thats interesting about the folic acid.. Its not what has been causing it so far as I only got the box of Pregnacare this morning >.<

I have found something that kind of works.. MILK! I think its because it coats your mouth a little more..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back