Thirsty?

katjam1980

Reaction score
:wave: Hi everyone

This is my first thread so sorry that it looks a bit bare, not quite managed to sort out my baby counter yet! :) I am 6 weeks today.

My thread is about thirst - ever since I found out I was expecting, I've just not been able to drink enough, it's worse than when I have a hangover.... I'm wearing out the carpet with my constant trips to the water cooler & loo in work!

I don't really have any other symptons yet, so of course am doing the usual panicking thing, have had sore nipples on & off, oh & headaches, but that's it!

Would be interested to know if anyone else is suffering this thirst thing!

im the complete opposite i dont seem to want to drink at all :( which i know i need to be doing, so it can only be a good thing that your drinking lots! though i am constantly taking trips to the loo! best of luck x

I am so thirsty! And can only drink water, I have pints of water surrounding my side of bed, drives OH mad x

I am constantly thirsty too but fizzy drinks seem to be the only thing that quenches my thirst, it's terrible! :(

i thought i was the only one!!! i am drinking a pint of water in one go and then i refill it... i make sure i take a drink up to bed with me... i am sooooo thirsty to!! :) i have a drink constantly, never a empty glass xx

I am constantly thirsty too but fizzy drinks seem to be the only thing that quenches my thirst, it's terrible! :(
Me too except diet coke which ive gone right off and normally love. Do you find the fizz sits a bit heavy in your tummy?

Thanks for all your replies, I feel a bit more normal now! Water is the best thing for me, fizzy drinks don't really cut it, I've started to leave a 2lt bottle on the bedside table now!!

I am the same. really, really thirsty!! I kept complaining to o/h that I was really thirsty before we found out I was pregnant. Thought I was coming down with a cold as that always makes me thirsty, but no..... :lol: x

I cant drink fizzy any more it makes me feel sooo bloated and sickly, and coffee which i live on i cant touch even the smell of it turns my stomach, so its squash and juice for me all the way

I am the same. really, really thirsty!! I kept complaining to o/h that I was really thirsty before we found out I was pregnant. Thought I was coming down with a cold as that always makes me thirsty, but no..... :lol: x

firstly, lovely to see you back, ive missed you, and secondly :shock: i did a double take then, youre pregnant!!!! :dance: congratulations and sorry i missed the announcement xxx

Oh yeah, super thirsty but I never know what I want...... I'll go to make a cup of tea and then stop at the kettle and go hhhmmmm nah thats not what I want, so I go to fridge and get a carton of tropicana out and put it back again. Sometime I just KNOW its water I need/want and down like 2 pints one after the other. Mostly a can of pepsi max does the trick....dont normally do fizzy but feel myself drawn......

Thanks.......now Ive a mega thirst on.......I just HAVE to have a can of pepsi max now.......feck, 25 mins till home time

Oh yeah, super thirsty but I never know what I want...... I'll go to make a cup of tea and then stop at the kettle and go hhhmmmm nah thats not what I want, so I go to fridge and get a carton of tropicana out and put it back again. Sometime I just KNOW its water I need/want and down like 2 pints one after the other. Mostly a can of pepsi max does the trick....dont normally do fizzy but feel myself drawn......
Me too its so annoying, Im even drinking plain wate,r and squash which I normally hate!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back