Third time in a row :-(

Lozzaste

Reaction score
The title says it all really. Scan today showed a sac, a baby but no heartbeat. The dates were also a week behind.
I'm never going to stop trying. I always say to everyone else, you can regret giving up but you will never regret giving it your best shot.
Excuse spelling mistakes as typing through tears xx

I am so sorry lozaste I truly am Ive had 2 mmc both at 10 weeks baby stopped at 5.5 and 7-8 weeks but my body didn't realise and just carried on as normal so cruel , I agree with you don't give up , big hugs and take it easy and take care of urself xx

Thanks JoJo. It's cruel but unfortunately it's nature, nothing I can do.
I'm rooting for you all the way :) I am sure you will be fine xx

I'm so sorry, and that's a lovely saying and very true. Maybe I should go by that too. After 2 miscarriages in a row, I'm starting to give up abit now. It took a long time to concieve last time. X

It took us ten months this time after the last loss, so I know that feeling.
You should go by it, it's a great way to keep positive. I get angry after my losses and determined to beat the system! I WILL have another baby, and you will get your rainbow too! Xx

I am so sorry, I have also had three miscarriages but I am the same as you, I will not give up. I am sure we will all get there in the end. Sending you virtual hugs xx

So sorry for your loss hun, this has happened to me this year but we mustnt give up! Xxx

Oh lozzaste I'm so very sorry, life can be so cruel and unfair. Enormous hugs xx

I'm so sorry to hear this xxx You will get there in the end hun. Sending lots of love and strength xxx

Sorry to hear this hun, the more losses the harder it gets.

I didn't give up though and I never would have.

When you feel stronger make sure you are referred for recurrent miscarriage testing.

Fingers crossed for you

xxxxx

so sorry to hear this! but as you say as hard as it is, you keep trying! you will get your forever baby

Last edited:
Im sorry you have had to go through this again! Xxx

So sorry for your loss. You will get there, stay strong xx

so sorry to hear this I hope you are ok.

So so sorry. Had my 2nd MC in 3months yday. Hate it. So unfair. Makes you question what the hell is going on xx

The title says it all really. Scan today showed a sac, a baby but no heartbeat. The dates were also a week behind.
I'm never going to stop trying. I always say to everyone else, you can regret giving up but you will never regret giving it your best shot.
Excuse spelling mistakes as typing through tears xx

Don't give up. I've had to have 5 gos at this to get it right. The mised mc is def the cruelest though, so sorry hon.

Thanks all. I'm still in limbo - I've changed my appt to Monday xx

Oh Lozzaste, I'm so sorry. I know how you must be feeling after 3 losses myself :hugs:
I'm not giving up either and have made this my new motto ..........

"Everything will be alright in the end and if it's not alright, it is not yet the end"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back