hi from a slightly confused newbie

chantilly

Reaction score
Hi everyone just thought id pop in and say hello. Im new to the site and currently pregnant with my 5th child.

The baby wasnt planned and we have had a crazy few weeks from the shock of finding out to my boyfriends nan being rushed in hospital critically ill . a few days later i had awfull pain and bleeding and they thought babe was ectopic ...Had a scan the day before yesterday it showed a bean with a heartbeat in the previously empty gestation sac.

At the moment im a bit confused i hadnt planned anymore children i have had rough pregnancys in the past and my last babys delivery was very difficult and i was advised not to have anymore.. my partner is younger than me and he said he never wanted children so this whole thing is a roller coaster of emotion.

We were both scared as hell when we thought something was wrong and relived to see a heartbeat so why am i still rocketing frombeing happy to being in floods of tears i dont know

anyway guys hoping to make friends with some of you guys to chat and share tips with

:wave: Hi and welcome

Its probably just the shock of it all thats causing the mixture of emotions hun :) i'm sure after a while you will start feeling better about it, everyone on here are fab and great to talk to so feel free to vent your worries etc :)

Congrats xx

Thanks deedee i do hope it calms down a little as i feel kinda nuts at the moment ...its crazy ive had four yet my youngest is 8 so this feels like starting all over again

hehe it feels like im starting all over again and my daughter is only 4 lol i'm sure we will be fine :) xx

Aw it sounds like you've been through a lot over the last few weeks - no wonder you're feeling emotional! Welcome and congrats - we're all here to support each other so you're in the right place xx

Congrats hunny! Wishing you a very healthy 9 months. Everyone on here is lovely so you're definitely in the right place :) xxx

Hi & welcome!!

Sorry to hear that you had difficult pregnancies, hope this one,s not so bad. Plenty of people to chat to about any worries you may have.:wave::hug:

Hey hun :wave:

Welcome & congrats to you. Me and my OH weren't trying, but weren't protecting, we never thought we would get pregnant straight away lol so in our ignorance we were so shocked and it's still sinking in too!!

xxxxx

@ maria 1977 well we were using condoms but that was it ...takes a while to sink in doesnt it lol

Welcome honey. And congratulations. I hope you have a better pregnancy than you are expecting. I don't think hormones help In the early stages do they!! I have wanted this baby for so long and yet I still felt overwhelmed when I got that positive result! I'm sure everyone on here will help as much as they can x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back