thinking of leaving here for a few weeks

lewisca

Reaction score
feel guilty bout writing this down when so many ladies going through worse than me but here goes.
many of u know i'm pregnant with my 3rd baby. I hve felt very different through the whole of this pregnancy. with my other 2 'felt' pregnant from the beginning, showed from bout 12 weeks and positive throughout despite a few problems. This time still don't 'feel' preganant and not really showing despite being nearly half way !! Know it sounds very trivial and maye its just hormones but also have a feeling sometrhing isnt right. came down the stairs on my bum couple of weeks ago and heart beat heard after but still free uneasy. had food poisoning this past weekend so dont think that is helping either.
Also know of a couple of ladies babies who r going to have to b in hospital for a while after they are born so maybe just feeling paranoid. but feel i need to stay away from here till after my scan. love hearing all the positive news and offering my advice when i can, but dont think i can deal with seeing the growing bumps on the pics etc till I have proff everything ok.

sorry for the essay and if what I have said has upset anyone. Know im probably overeacting and making a fool of myself xxx:blush::(

It can be hard sometimes on here with all our hormones. I'm sure everything will be fine with you, I don't have much of a bump either, I doubt anyone would notice if I walk past them! Hope you feel more positive soon, not long till your scan, hopefully we'll see you back then x

I've found being on the forum has made me more paranoid at times BUT when things didn't go to plan this place has been my rock and support! Just make sure if you need to talk, talk!!

Good luck x

Thanks pinkyprincess u r right my trouble is I tend to b good at giving out the advice but not asking for it !!! guess part of me is thinking that I should b a dab hand at this now with this being my third !! think it has thrown me by feeling so different. sure i will b fine after my scan. guess i just need to open up more xxx

Well good luck with whatever you choose and we are all here when your ready x

sorry to hear you are feeling so uneasy... Good luck with your scan and hope to see you back soon! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back