Thinking of going cloth? *pics added*

Toonlass

Reaction score
The nappy i trialed and swayed me to use cloth nappies was the mothercare smart nappy. I bought loads of them because they are really well priced and you can use the reusable insert or a disposable one if you prefere. They only come in white which didn't bother me as i didn't think i would be swayed by the pretty colours on nappies but i am :lol:

I want to sell a few so if anyone is interested in buying one or some PM me. I'm still gonna keep 2 for myself tho coz they are lovely nappies, i just want more variety instead of 12 of the same white nappy lol

Each nappy is medium size (12-20lb)and comes with 2 x reusable inserts and i will send a load of disposabloe pads also if you want them. (i like them for out and about). I only want £6.50 per nappy and that inclused postage. So if you fancy a crack at real nappies its not alot to pull out to give it a go. (trial pack in mothercare is £9.99)

I'll upload pics tonight xx

Last edited:
Smart nappy

front

IMG_0444.jpg

back

IMG_0445.jpg

with reusable insert

IMG_0446.jpg

with disposable insert

IMG_0447.jpg

what each nappy comes with (more disposables if requested)

IMG_0448.jpg

Thanks for this I've not seen a Smart Nappy!! I wondered how 'disposable inserts' worked!! :lol:

Why dont you put a proper ad for the ones youre selling in 'classifields' like? ;)

x

Toon I would like one please - can you PM me your Paypal details? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back