Think we have names!!

twinkles

Reaction score
After changing my mind on all our names last week, now I think I'm happy again! Although this could all change!

At the moment,
For a girl.... Amelia Rose Davies
For a boy.... Hadley Davies

Thoughts??? X

I love your girls name. Hadley is unusual but I think it would grow on me x

Yea I liked Hadley because it's unusual! Sounds like a real boyish name :) x

I have a friend called Hadley - I'd never heard of it until I met him and I am yet to teach on ;)
That's always the winner for me with names...if I haven't taught a kid with that name then it's a good one! ;)

I met a baby called Hadley at my Newphew's Birthday party last weekend. He was very cute!

I have a friend with an Amelia too so obviously love it! Good choices! :) x

I had Hadley for a girls name before I changed to Harlow :)

I love it. I hadn't heard of it until I read True Blood books. It's a unisex name so good for a boy too, think its lovely :)

X

I like them both but only know Hadley to be a girls name!

xxxxxx

aw i love them both - Hadley is very unusual - very nice!

Love Amelia Rose! That was the name we chose if we were expecting a girl :D
Not overly keen on Hadley, but think it would grow on me xx

Like Amelia, but not to keen on Hadley if i'm honest, I lived round the corner from a town called Hadeigh for years, not spelt the same I know but reminds me of that

I love the name Amelia but then again my daughter is called Amelia and she is a beautiful little girl. She was ment to be called Amelia Rose and was due to be born in the June but she came early and was born in May so we ended up calling her Amelia May...... I am pregnant again now and I honestly do not like any other girls names as much as I love Amelia lol, not got a clue for boy names either lol

Ha ha everyone likes Amelia! Hadley has mixed reactions, non bad but think its because it's not so well known so takes some getting used to! Still 11 weeks to change my mind!!d

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back