Think that's me out :(

Amy0801

Reaction score
Well AF wasn't supposed to show up until 4th but I think she is trying to put in an early appearance! Yesterday and this morning I had brownish cm and now this evening it is more pink and a lot more of it! Today is CD24 so if AF does arrive this cycle will be a lot shorter than normal...normally 28 days!! I did a first response test first thing this morning and it was a BFN! 😟 Not sure if we are going to wait a couple of months as DD's birthday is in November so don't really want another due in November! Just so upsetting to keep going through this month after month xx

Ohhh :( could that not be implantation bleeding maybe? ❤️❤️❤️

I had the same thing last month and was hopeful that it was implantation bleeding but it was not to be :-(

Well am not sure if it implantation bleeding or not..I will try and post a pic of my calendar..If I ov'ed when it says I should then today would be 9dpo which would be about right for implantation but I did an OPK on Saturday 15th and I thought it was positive..really confused..😯

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-29-18-24-46-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-01-29-18-24-46-1.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 14
Oh no, I'm sorry. You're not out of the game yet. Hope the witch keeps away x

Hi..Thanks for your replies..sadly AF has just shown up 4 days early so I am now out :( Not sure yet if we are going to wait a few months now because we don't want another due in november/December. Good luck to everyone..hope you get your BFP xxx

Aww sorry to hear that!!! Good luck on your next try xxxxx

I know how you feel Amy, my af has shown up today, a day early �� . Best of luck to you for next month xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back