wht do u think ladies

mum2ollie

Reaction score
well my last AF was 20th November and i have had Nothing What so ever since and my AF only lasted about 3 days ish. but the thing is its coming to the end of the month and i dont know if im late or anyting normally i have a AF every month without fail now its 28th today and we only have3 more days of December left :shock: and i havent had a AF.

I did a test last ntie it was a BFN now this is the question

where do i go from ere do i test again on the 1sts or do i leave it ???????????

I'd leave it a day and then do a fmu test as that's when your hormone's will be highest and it'll be after your af was due so it's more likely to turn up +ve then.

good luck!!! :pray:

thanks huni :D

its just doing my head i had all the symptoms last month to be pregant and this month there is nothing yet im day 38 lol and we are at the end of the month so u say do it at the first thing in the morning

yep i would go for fmu. good luck i hope its a bfp

yup. in the morning you have had more chance to accumulate hCG in your urine so if you ARE pregnant the chances are higher that it will show on a test.

Good luck :pray:

just to let u know. that AF still ant turned up but HAVENT tested again im leaving it till the 1st of the month least i know then i have missed a whole month :D hopefullly i have got it this month :D im so hopping now i am really i am

im on day 40 and no AF :D

mum2ollie said:
just to let u know. that AF still ant turned up but HAVENT tested again im leaving it till the 1st of the month

Wow, you have more willpower than I would have...i'd've done it again this morning!!!

Good luck hun :hug:

HannahD said:
Wow, you have more willpower than I would have...i'd've done it again this morning!!!

Good luck hun :hug:

lol its more that i dont want to be dissappointed lol :D and dont want to get a bfn lol also a lil update NO AF still lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back