Think my seed is growing!

Piglet's Mama

Reaction score
I had a bit of a wobble last night - we told MIL and she was so excited and couldn't stop crying and then I started to think, OMG everyone has got such high hopes & expectations, what if something goes wrong...

So I tested again this morning and got a super dark line which means my HCG levels are getting stronger which means my poppy seed is growing and hanging on - phew!

It is so hard sometimes to keep a positive outlook but I am trying my damn hardest!

Hope you girls are all well xx

class!! i think if its a girl u shud call her poppy! lol xx

Thanks girls, sometimes I find the Tri1 forum really really scary so I thought it was nice to post something a bit positive x

Congrats Jenny! I'm 21 weeks and I still get scared and so upset by some of the tragedies I read on this forum!! It's good for you to focus on something positive hun - soon your poppy seed will be a plum, then a mango and then a watermelon!! xxx

chick whats meant for you wont pass you! :D xx

this is my way of thinking

we all get scared every day threw pregnancy its the start n part an parcel of being a parent...............the sorry thing is i still go ott over every thing now and my lil boy is 2

what im trying to say is it never stops ha, you worry like mad threw pregnancy, you worry about labour, you worry about your lil baby when ur driving them home for first time from hozzy going 5 mph, lol you worry about putting them down for a kip poking them every 5 mins make sure they ok lol

NEVER STOP haha but its worth every moment :)

Lol - thanks Nadine! I guess you're right, and a degree of worrying is normal, I am trying to be happy though and enjoy my last Christmas just me & hubby :)
x

Yes Tri1 is a bit scary, I'm not sure it's making me feel better about stuff, maybe worse? But as we cant really tell people yet it's so nice to have a place to chat to people in the same situation as you.

I know what you mean Starfish, which is why I keep trying to post some upbeat updates about me and my seed! Whatever happens from now is out of my hands so I am staying positive and trying to relax and enjoy it! By the time I go back to work (after Xmas hols) I will be 8 weeks, then by the time Feb comes around I will be 12 weeks and due my first scan! (Says a little prayer). x

Last edited:
Everything begins and ends at exactly the right time.

Thats what my DH always says. Though he hasnt said it since we got pregnant as he knows how paranoid i am about losing it. Every day after my morning routine i go and say "well, looks like we're still pregnant."

I really hope i get over this phase soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back