Just heard heartbeat

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
Got my angel sounds doppler this morning, just used it for the first time and heard Pip's heartbeat :D

What an amazin moment that was! Think I'll be listening in every day now :D

Ahhh I'm so jealous we haven't heard our baby's heart beat :( Can't afford a doppler.

Lovely for you though! I bet you're gonna be glued to that for the rest of your pregnancy now lol xxx :D

you can rent one for £10 off ebay for a month

I'm such a wuss but am too scared to get one in case I can't find heart beat!! And makes me panic more!! Good for u tho x

Well it arrived this mornin but I didn't use it till after my scan, didn't wanna struggle to find it and convince myself somethin was wrong. So waited till scan confirmed all was ok then thought if I can't find it, it don't matter. I know bubba's ok so maybe today isn't the day :)

Well it arrived this mornin but I didn't use it till after my scan, didn't wanna struggle to find it and convince myself somethin was wrong. So waited till scan confirmed all was ok then thought if I can't find it, it don't matter. I know bubba's ok so maybe today isn't the day :)

god i want some of your logic my brain currently seems like mush id never think of such a well honed plan!!! :):)

Lol it did take some effort tho! Knew I would scare myself silly if I couldn't find the heartbeat, so I k ew at least if I'd had the scan and all was ok, it was Pip bein in the wrong position or me just unable to find it - not that it wasn't there at all!

Great news hun... such a great feeling xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back