think i've done something stupid

meb

Reaction score
hi, a couple of weeks ago i posted a question should i ski or not. Anyway i am here in france and got to carried away with the skis and snow and could resist so have been out for the alst few days just for a couple of hours. i have taken it easy, no fast runs, no falling over and lots of rest, but last night i had some blood spots and this morning the faintest hint of blood. i am feeling anxious beacuse i am away from home and havent got a book to look it up in. Surely some exercise cant be bad for me this was no more exertion than going out for a run (i run 5 - 10 K 4 or 5 times a week so i am not unfit) anyway if anyone has some advise i would aprreciate it as i dont fancy going to the docs in France!

i am 10 1/2 wekks pregnant, first time and 36 years old.

Thanks

MEB

hi Meb

Excercise in pregnancy is fine, although it is recommended that if your not used to excercising you should wait until the second trimester.

But I'm asuming as you can ski you were pretty fit and active before your pregnancy, and I'm sure you wouldn't have over exerted yourself, so I don't think you'd have done anything to cause the spotting.

If you really don't want to go to the dr and if you are only spotting slightly I'd proberly rest and take it easy until you can get to see a dr at home, but if the you get any more bleeding or cramps I would def get checked out asap.
:hug:

xSuzx

I agree. Whilst on hols last year i had something similar and just started to take it easy.

Just chill out if you can. It could just well be your body getting rid of any old blood.

Sarah

thanks guys

will check in again later

i have just realised that the french key board is not the standard qwerty board!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back