Think Im Ovulating.....

WILMAFLINSTONE

Reaction score
.......but were not charting, POAS, temp watching or anything this month so were just going with it but an abundance of EWCM has appeared which would suggest I am....So who knows....with us being a bit more chilled out this time you never know ehh!!!

Dont know when AF is due after MC but will just have to hope she doesnt show up.....

Wish I knew tho then could get on the May Testing Thread lol!!

Exciting times again for us all in the TWW not to mention stressfull!!

Happy Days xxx

Fingers crossed for you babe! x You really deserve bfp!!! x x x

Hope your relaxed approach gets you your BFP wilma. Hope you are ok xx

good luck wilma. this month i too had an abundance of ewcm, i have never ever had it, so was really surprised. i got a pos opk on sat which i estimate to be cd13 judging from my first neg pg test, so that sounds right. also had sore ov pains in right side on sun then pains in left side mon so am hopin that means left tube caught the wee egg! but who knows eh, its just a waiting game. finges crossed for u hun. xx

Thanks frankie and chelly....Yeah Im so so....found myself rather weepy this morning....but knowing Im ovulating has kinda put things into perspective and ive just sent david the pic of OPK dark line and hes happy about it too (sad I know) but we just want to be able to get cracking again....agrred that I would only confirm when Im ovulating but not do the who sex on demand thing so hopefully were in with a chance on the may testing thread.....xxx

Hey Kaz glad to hear you Ov'd too...but when did you start CD1 from? Im confused as not sure if I start it from first day of spotting with MC or when the really heavy bleeding started??

The whole load of EWCM had me wondering....and hoping too of course that something good will come out of all this last few weeks carry on weve had..... Good luck Kaz xxxx

hi, well i just counted from first neg test after hormone levels back down. i think as far as mc goes u count it from first day of heavy bleed. yeah the ewcm is a giveaway, especially as i didnt have it before. heres hopin eh, tho i have just read that its a myth that the left tube catches the right ovary egg, but doc told me it would so never know what to believe..! xx

Ah I know one Dr says one thing and another something else!! I found that you get lots of conflicting info from MW too!! Well lets hope we manage to get our BFP in may....xxxx

Good luck Wilma, lots of people who just do it, and don't try get preggers , like when your least expecting it!

Kazimoto, I thought each tube were miles apart and had an ovary at the end of each. So you still have both ovarys , and it was just the tube that was affected? The human body is soo clever

Good strong positive opk there. I hope you get a wonderfully sticky bfp.

hi jj, yeah i still have both ovaries, and was told that the tubes are actualy mobile, they 'float' over to the side that releases the egg, so if no tube there the other one should catch it, thats what surgeon said, tho whatu read on the net contradicts this or says its rare, my doc told me i am in with a chance every month to fall pg, so who knows! i hope the surgeon was right! cos i ov'd fro right side, i felt it quite strongly, which they said would happen cos of scarring. ah well just have to wait and see. how are u?? xx

ps sorry wilma don't mean to crash ur thread! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back