Im so confused! what do you think?

ree77

Reaction score
So ok I started to "feel" like I was pregnant. Both my husband & I were told we "probably" could'nt have children so i was thinking no more kids for us. Then I was feeling icky and very moody but it's also pms signs to so then I got bloated and real gassy feeling almost a fluttering goin on in there. I got my period on Saturday and it was gone by Monday now Tuesday night and a very lightly spotting. Never happened like that. So then this past Monday I took a preg. test and it was negative :cry: I was ovulating a on the 2nd of April and got my period 14 days later on the 16th of April. I'm having very mixed signals I don't know what to think can anyone share some light for please???!!!! Thank you soooo much! :D

You could still be pg. The bleeding could have been implantation bleeding which happens around the time your period is due and it might have been too early when you tested. Why don't you wait a little while and try again?

Vicky xx

Ree, was it an ultra early test that you tried? I bought some off of Ebay for really cheap, they test 10hcg and can tell 7-10 days after conception. I tested approx 9 days after what calculations say was my conception date and got a faint positive. It's worth a try :eek:)

No I don't believe it was. It was a store brand test. Do you think that coould have made a difference?? This month I had a period for 2 days then went away then on the 4th day a little spotting then completely gone, normally it lasts for a total of 6 days being very heavy the first 4 days or so. This time I could have only used 1 tampon a day and I would have been fine. Thank you for your advice! :D

Well I tested on the Monday using a 25hcg test and got a BFN. I tested on the Tuesday using a 10hcg test and got 2 faint positives. I tested using a shop brand on the Wednesday and got a positive again, and tested again yesterday just to make sure and I got a BFP.

It's worth stocking up on some Ebay cheapies as if you are anything like me you will get through loads. I only paid around £3 including postage for 4 tests, you basically dip them in a sample and leave for 3 mins to develop. I saved a fortune.

Thanks for advice!! it's worth checking out! I'll b sure to let you know!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back