Think i'm ovulating 4 weeks after m/c

glittergirl

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Just needed to post and maybe get some advice.

To quickly brief you, i had a m/c 31.12.07. I have had no check ups or anything from docs since so i decided to use my ov sticks as a monitor that they were getting fainter.

They were really dark to start with (i know it picks up the pg hormone) and gradually got fainter.

I was away at weekend to London with OH and had a really uncomfortable pain in my side for about an hour or so. Also lots of CM, not stretchy (sorry tmi) but watery. I mean loads!!!!

Anyway i just done my ov test 10 mins ago and its really dark :cheer: :cheer: .

I'm so happy i could cry. My cycles are usually so long so thought it would a while before i got a positive. Also in 12 months of using ov sticks i only ever got 1 positive and that was then followed by my BFP in Nov.

Here are some pics. Hope they are not huge or blurry.

IMGP0941.jpg

IMGP0942.jpg

Does this mean i am ovulating right now or will it be in the next few days?

Praying we can make this happen again :pray:

Sorry it was a long post, just got a bit excited thats all :rotfl:

The LH surge usually precedes ovulation so you should ovulate tomorrow. It really depends on when you caught the surge though, hopefully this is just the beginning and you have a day or so to catch the egg. Id test again right before bed if I were you to see if you still have the surge, and again tomorrow. :D Good luck!

Thanks Loola

I've tested with OPK's every day this month apart from Sat and Sun whilst away on a trip. Thought i'd give the obsessing a miss for a couple of days and look what happens ha ha.

Well, we BD'd Fri and Sun so at least i dont have to be worrying that i missed it. Would have been devastated if we had.

I'll do another test later on tonight as you suggested and then again tomorrow and compare them.

Thanks again :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back