Ovulating after m/c ???

smess26

Reaction score
Ok so it was just over a week ago I found out I was having
a m/c I had a week or under a week of bleeding. I done a pregnancy test last Friday and it ce
up a v v faint pos so I am guessing the
hormone was still in me.
Today o have just done a ovulating test and it's come up with 2 lines what does this mean could the hormone be playing
around or does this mean I am going to ov or
am ov?? Sorry I just have never used these tests??? X x

:hug: sorry to hear about mc. I have only just started with the tests and was reading up earlier that a faint line is negative and doesnt necc mean you are on your way to ovulating - its only once the test line is the same strength or stronger than the control line that you are about to ovulate. Sorry dont know anymore than that as I am a total novice at this. Best of luck.

Thank you I shall wait a few days to be
honest only reason I used it was too see way happened have my scan on Friday so I shall go from there!! :) x

im sure if u still have some of the pregnancy hormone then a OPK test can come up positive.....

fingers crossed everythings ok for fri....and sorry again about M/C xx

Sorry about the M/C hun about the ovulation test you probably have some of the pregnancy hormone still in you .

I dont know much about this though as i am TTC baby number 1 :(

Hi chuck so sorry to hear about m/c x but thought I would tell you that my friend who has had 2 previous m/c is now 20 weeks pregnant . When I asked her when she concieved she said she didn't know because she never even had a period inbetween her last m/c and finding out she was pg! She went for an early scan because of her previous history and it worked out that she concieved the week after the m/c so basicaly what I'm trying to say is that I think it's def possible for you to ovulate so soon after!!! Xx good luck hun you will get there xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back