think im having a boxer

nmf1987

Reaction score
lo keeps punching me rather than kicking.

getting stronger and stronger. oh managed to feel them the other night.

they are so strong i thought i would look at my belly when he was doing it and sure enough i could see a little fist poke out. was so amazing.

have also noticed that he has a routine of when he wakes up. i keep waking up at 7.45 every morning and noticed him punching me. i am guessing that is why im waking up.

pretty pointless post but thought i would let you all know. xxx

That's amazing that you can actually see the fist at 22 weeks - I'm 31 weeks and although my belly jumps out I can't see any outlines. I can never tell if it's a kick or a punch, it's so hard to work out what way he's laying! xx

i only know its punches cos of my scan the other day. his head is so low down and his feet are by my ribs. xxx

Mine are still on my bikini line, should they be further up? I can't see kicks because of my belly lol! Hopefully they will move into my belly soon...she kicks me really hard too and OH felt it so i am sure if it was in my belly i would be able to see it xxx

i love how every time i get into bed at night and lay on my side i can feel him turning over lol - he doesnt seem to like that position much! Its so amazing feeling his whole body turn! x

like on my first i cant really tell where hes lying or if hes kicking or punching lol. I feel a lot on my right side tho so maybe more over that end and i can usually only sleep on my right side x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back