think i might have overdone it

lisa&alex

Reaction score
and im due to keel over..

went to town. and did food shopping without alex.. omg.. what a crazy mistake to make... my back was in agony.. but i had promiced charl we would have a cooking day,

and we have made.. corned beef pastypie, cottage pie, corned beef hash,bolognase, jam tarts and we were also gonna do curry but i just phisically cant do any more...but i really want curry for tea lol...might just force myself to do it..

when i got up this morning my legs were aching.. in my bone sorta like shin splints if anyones had them.. now omfg they are in agony.. and my back feels like its gonna fall off...

just shuved the dishes on.. but as you can imagine my kitchens minging now lol... anyone wanna come help me???

you've certainly over done it today but well done for all the meals you've made :clap:

as for the curry... you should order one after all the hard work you've done... and have a nice bubbly bath to ease ur aches and pains!

as for the food you've made... my address is 41 Hen.... :rotfl:

Well Done!!! You preparing for snow??

Just leave the tidying up.....who cares?? It'll still be there tomorrow unfortunatley.

:hug:

Go and have a sit down hun and have a cuppa till you have your energy back.

Get OH to make your tea, you sound like you deserve it after all that.

i have cleaned up a bit.. and done the curry.. figured i have worked god damn hard to do all these.. i should get rewarded with what i want for my tea... just picked alex up from work.. hes in the shower..

also forgot i got firemen comming to the house to chk the smoke alarms n stuff tonight.. and i really cba.. so gonna tell alex if anyone knocks not to answer. and im gonna jump in the bath in a little bit..

just also realised that ive only had a chicken roll all day.. woooppssyy..think im gonna have my bath 1st then il have my curry..actually.. lol.. really cant even be arsed to lug myself in n out of the bath lol

shopping is hell at the mo, i would not do that alone!!! Have a nice relaxing evening.

I feel like i'm over doing been cleaning our flat out as the tenants left it in a pig of a mess :x

your freezer must be bursting at the seams now! I need to make more stuff for in mine.

Hope you feel less sore tomorrow :hug:

PS a couple of firemen visitng tonight might just be what you need 8) :rotfl:

Wooo uve been busy lady, get ur feet up n have a rest u deserve it! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back