i think its over

x-kirsty-x

Reaction score
Im at absolute rock bottom, I cant believe my life has come to this. I've got no job and I just dunno what Im going to do. To top it all off Daniel isnt supporting me, he's just having a go at me saying Im good at spending money but no good at paying the bills!

He earns alot more than me so yes he does pay most of them, and when I had my job I helped out whenever I could, but it was still difficult as I pull out £312 for Josh to go to nursery every month. To make up for it Im usually the one who cooks and cleans and stuff, I know it doesnt make me a saint but i do my bit and try and help.

Anyway, I left my job cos of a bloke who wouldnt leave me alone and whenever we argued I got sick of daniel saying i was probably leading this bloke on, etc.

Since i quit work last week daniel just hasnt had time for me and hes been really quiet, we still talk but i get the feeling theres something wrong and im right, we just spoke on the phone and he argued with me saying im a waste of space and im no use because i never help with the bills.

he didnt bring any of this up before, thats his way of doing things, waiting for a little tiff to occur then thats when he brings up whatevers on his mind. Today we're just gonna argue, I know we are.

I cant do this anymore, Im sick of being no good to anyone. Ive got nothing left and things arent about to change anytime soon. I just want to close my eyes and never wake up to be honest.

Sorry for boring you with all this, if you've read it all thank you. i thought getting it out might make me feel better but it hasnt!

Hun it sounds like you need to get a more supportive partner. He should be helping you through this not making things worse. As for leading another bloke on it sounds like he has no trust in you and doesn't care about your feelings. I think you should chat to him about how useless he is at the things that matter which is emotional support! You don't need someone moaning at you about something trivial like money.

aww hunny i'm so sorry, you do need a supportive partner, you are not a waste of space what so ever, you are doing your best.

You've been going through some crap lately havent you :(

I agree with the girls, he needs to be more supportive towards you. Instead of helping you through this, hes fighting with you. Which is going to make you feel even worse. I dont know what to suggest. If he wont listen to sense right now, maybe right all your feelings down on a bit of paper and give it to him, so you can get your point of view across without him having a moan.

awww hun im so sorry you are going through such a tough time at the moment :(
im not really sure what to suggest but i wanted to let you know that we are all here if ever you want to talk or let off steam i hope things settle down soon for you hun and you can work things out
((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks for your replies, its amazing how much better it makes you feel just knowing someones there to listen!

anyway, daniel came in from work and said sorry straight away and said he only had a go at me cos he was at work and he was all hot and bothered which is understandable. he gave me a hug and said we'll manage to get through everything, and i felt alright after that.

as for that bloke, daniel knows fine well i wasnt leading him on or encouraging his behaviour and i know he's on my side. when we're not arguing he's fine with the situation and really protective of me. he just says things when he's all worked up which he doesnt mean, i must admit i say things i dont mean too.

i dont know why i moan so much, alot of you have had to go through far worse things than me, so thanks again for taking the time to listen! xxx

aww thats such a horrible thing to say ur not a waste of space and if he says that to you hes not good enough for you, you need a supportive trusting oh.
i hope u feel better soon don't let him get u down xhannahx

Hey, urghhhh I cant believe he said your a waste of space

But when me and Keira argue, Goddddd you should hear some of the stuff we say to each other

The other day she said she never wants to see my horrible face again over the phone, 2 hours later I was at hers cuddled up next to her on the couch

And a few weeks ago I said she makes me sick.

Its amazing how mean people can be to each other when their stressed out etc...

But since I've been with Keira ive learned to just ignore nasty things she says in an argument, because I know she doesnt really mean it...

We both Love each other to bits so theirs no point getting upset over name calling in a stupid argument no matter how serious you think they are being

I take it you and Daniel are back together now. Thats great !

Everyone gets a little stressed sometimes ! Just take it on the chin and remember that you Love each other

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back