Think i got it

boo boo

Reaction score
Ive been pretty much decided on a boys name, Evan if its a boy, even if the OH did have a fit sayin like F**K are we naming OUR baby thAT, lol, he will come around, after all i have to push it out, lol, Nah im sure we will comprimise some how.

Ne way i found a girls name that i like Aneira (prononuced ANN-EYE-RA)

I really like it no one eles does but i dnt care, come on girls i want ur honest opinion.
Im tryin to look for nice welsh names, and this was the only welsh girls name that i really liked aswell.

Being honest then no I don't like it. I do like Anisa though which is very similar. Me and my bf both like Ira for a boy. Unfortunately though one of my mums cats is called Ira!

Where did you find the name? I've lost count of the websites I've trawled looking for the name lol

Lou :)

I like it - but unsure on the pronounciation (SP?). I'd probably say it wrong!! :oops:

I found it in a baby book, it is a welsh name its the girls version of Anierun. Lol my sista sed she didnt like her because it reminds her of the street name, Heol Aneriun. Lol, i like it tho, but will more than likely change my mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back