Think I might be having a boy and only have girls name

Sarah W Baby Belly

Reaction score
I am convinced I am having a boy, but we have only thought of a girls name which is Eloise.

Can't think of any boys names that we actually like. My nephew already has the coolest name (Jack). So we can't have that.

I feel a bit sexist that we have only come up with a girls name and want to get it sorted out quickly

I can think of loads of boys names and no girls name it's sooo frustrating isn't it?!

What are your favourite boys names?

I have quite a few girls names that I like

Emily, Zoe, Amy, to name a few. Or top favourite was Emily but then we found out that it is really popular at the moment. I was one of about five Sarahs at School, so thought it better to have something more unusual such as Eloise!

Now need a good boys name

mmmmmmmmmmmm.............????????????

Im in the same boat too!! can only think of girls names i like, think we have agreed on Mae, but i really like tyler, but BF says "nope"!!! Zoe is a nice name too, have been toying with that too!!!

Natalie x

Funny that, Zoe is the only name me and my partner agree on for a girl. I REALLY love Amy but it reminds my partner of next doors dog (called Amy) and he can't shift the thought!! I like short simple not too 'out there' names for girls.

If it is a boy we will be naming his after my partners dad for the first name and my dad for the middle name - Reuben Paul. My friend is 30 weeks PG with a boy and she is naming him Tyler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back