Think baby will be here soon?! HE'S HERE *pics added PG3*

Sophie1102

Reaction score
Hi Everyone - firstly sorry I haven't been on here much, have been keeping up with everyones posts but haven't had time to reply because I have had lots of work to do and both my girls have been ill over the last 4 weeks, with one spending the night in hospital (and me having to spend the night next to her on an inch thick matteress) because of dehydration and she couldn't keep anything down for 5 days!!!

Anyhow - I started losing my plug yesterday and the rest came out this morning and have been having irregular contractions all day, went to see midwife at the maternity hospital she put me on the monitor and they are definate contractions, she did an internal and I am 3cm dilated and babies head is really really low, but cervix is still not thin enough, she also did a sweep while she was i there :rotfl:

Just need to wait it out at home now and call her when the pain gets too much and she will come out (I'm having a home birth) :pray:

I really hope this is it

ooo my text buddie skills will be in use then :)
good luck for having him soon hun
manda xx

Just read your PM hunni, Im a bit sloooooow!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Really hope bubs is on the way! Il be keeping an eye out for this thread!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: xcxxx

wooooooo-good luck!! I hope this is it for you hunnie.xxxxx
:D

I hope your girls are ok now :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sounds like your little boy will be here before long! Good luck! :cheer: :cheer:

baby arrived thismorning at 856am at 7lb 8oz and 9 days early. i had him at home but was transferred to hospital because the placenta was stuck. they ended up doing a full spinal block and had to get a hand in there to get it out, took 30mins and lots of force. have to stay here overnight, will update more tomorrow when home and can use own laptop not silly patientline

oh wow! congratulations Soph!!!! Stupid placenta :roll: glad everything is ok though :hug: :hug: :hug: xx

congrats sophie

glad it went ok, shame you had to get the placenta out like that, sounds painful...ouchx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back