They think it's all over..........

katastrophic

Reaction score
.........It will be on Friday!

Leaving for the hospital soon to be 'clerked', staying in over night as c-section early tomorrow morning, bp is high and baby is still stubbornly breech position. Alternating between calm and hysterical at the mo. I can't believe that the wait is nearly over, wish I wasn't so terrified, everyone around me is so excited!

Thank you all so much for your support, you have been absolute stars!

Will keep you informed ladies, wish me luck and good luck and congrats to all those that pop in my absence!

Kat x

Good Luck Kat, will be thinking of you xxxx :wave:

Don't keep us waiting too long :cheer:

good luck... everything will be fine! you'll be holding your baby tomorrow. Do you know the sex? what time is your C section booked for?

x

Oh lucky you. Everything will be just great and you will be a mum by the end of today! Oh i so want to be you right now. x

Good luck kat, its soon going to be worth the wait.
Everything will go well and you will be back on here in no time telling us all about it.

ooo congrats, cant wait to see the piccys of your beautiful LO xx

I am surprised zoe hasnt posted in here yet :shock:
Good luck, cant wait to here about it! :hug: :hug:

Kat, I can't believe your time has come!! Congrats to you and good luck - another one bites the dust! Look forward to reading all about the birth :dance: .

Good luck hun :cheer:

Does anyone know.... if u always go in the night before a c section??

Eblinx said:
I am surprised zoe hasnt posted in here yet :shock:

:wave: :wave:
Sorry, been busy giving the dog a wonky haircut (she isnt coping in the heat)

Am I getting a reputation for being a bit of a erm, stalker Eb???!!! :cheer: :think: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back