• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

They say mothers always know.. :)

Pudds86

Reaction score
As you know I am in my 2ww... although no symptoms as of yet apart from weeing lots...now 11 DPO.

Anyway to the point... We haven't told anyone apart from my BFF that we are trying. Was round my parents house for dinner the other night and my 5 year old nephew was there. He was play fighting with me and pushed his foot into my tummy. My mom goes "Tylor be careful of Auntie Lorah's tummy" and then looked at me and smiled! How weird is that?

I said to Hubby when we got home "did you hear what mom said?" he was like yeah that was strange! lol. Anyway just thought I'd share. Mothers intuition?

Fingers crossed she is onto something! :dance:
xx

:dance: Some people just "know". I knew with my cousin when she was pregnant (I was only 14) and she was a bit :shock: as she was trying to keep it quiet until the doc had confirmed it for her (older cousin, already had a child)

I've managed to suss out two friends as well - one of whom is on her second pregnancy and she said SOME people ALWAYS just seem to GUESS! :rofl: when someone said that they didn't know she was preggo :D hehehehe

Fingers crossed your mum is right :D

me too!! was so out of the blue... xx

I didn't know where to look when she smiled! haha. Im not often embarrassed. lol

hope so lovely!!! my mum guessed with my first dont know how
hope its a bfp and a great start to 2010

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariyadavis
Back