thermometer

isobel84

Reaction score
im thinking of buying the egg one for our bedroom its like £22 that change colour when to hot or too cold, its good i think especially before we move as my flat is freezing and we do have abit too much heating going on in the bedroom sometimes..
but then i need one for him aswell.. and OH want us to get one of them ear ones, but they are WELL expensive? like £30 atleast!

this comes to over £50 for 2 thermometers.. is it worth it or do you recomend a cheaper option?
In that case, which ones? :wall2:

As long as you know the guidelines for the temperature any thermometer will do. You can get bath thermometers for a couple of pounds in home bargains, they could be used in a room too. I haven't got an ear one xxx

I got an avent one doubles up as a room and water thermometer and it was £15 am gonna get an ear one as well tho

We never used a room thermometer, just decided how hot or cold DD was and dressed her appropriately. She was always a hot baby and slept better with window open in the middle of winter, just wrapped her up well. We have always used a thermometer strip (cheap one you hold on the forehead) and it's rubbish, if you can afford the ear one then buy it. It'll save a lot of worry as they are far more acurate and won't disress the baby

just put a post in the discount deals and freebies on boots website they have them 75% off safety 1st ones.............

I got a tommee tippee set of grooming stuff for £10 at tescos and that includes a thermometer (I'm guessing it's an ear or mouth one?) which I thought was a bargain, and got a bath one for £1.60 and I got a room one free with a pregnancy magazine. X

I got a Avent room and bath thermometer for £3 something in asda baby event Its brilliant there £10-15 normally x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back