• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Theres gonna be another early baby!!!! New update Pg 4

gemmap27

Reaction score
My waters broke this morning at 7.20!!!!!!

Im Not really in any pain yet, just got very mild period pains.

I have got to go into the hospital at 5.00 today.

Heres what happened!

I woke up early about 4.00 with tummy pains and an urge to make sure the hot water heater was on??, I had the pains the night before, but thought it was just the baby going down a bit further. So I Took 2 paracetamol and sat on the sofa with the spare duvet and pillows watching the baby programmes on discovery, I didnt bother to wake oh cause I thought it was just normal. My bits really ached too and the baby had been really active last night. I fell asleep about 6.15 on the sofa and at 7.15 was woken by a wet feeling so rushed to the kitchen and they properly broke all over the laminate floor! I shouted for OH who was more shocked than me! I was shaking and laughing at the same time! We called the midwife at the hospital and she asked if they were clear and how much etc.. and said to stay home till 5.00 unless the pains become to strong to cope with or any leaking water becomes coloured, or if I have any bleeding.

So here I am having just rushed round tiding the house, I am gonna have a shower and check my hospital bags!! I am gonna have this baby by Monday at the latest!! Its not due for 2 more weeks!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

thats great news Gemma :dance: :dance: :dance: :D
exciting another baby on the way i cant keep up :lol:
looking forward to updates who's you text buddie?

lol sarah :hug: :hug: :wave: :cheer:

Im hoping its still fifi211. I have just pm`d her to check!

awwwwwwwwww how exciting!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

goodluck huni, hope today is ok for you

xx

Yay!!!! Good luck, I'm so excited to hear that you are going to ave your little one so soon! :hug:

How exciting! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: There seems to be lots of impatient babies around recently that can't wait to get out!

Good luck hun! Hope the delivery is quick and easy :hug: :hug: :hug:

Yay!! Good luck!

(That was very clever to have your waters go on the kitchen floor - I would be shopping for a new sofa if it was me!)

Hope it all goes well :hug: :hug:

I want my waters to break on our armchairs! They've been stinking ever since the cat peed on them a couple weeks ago, despite loads of scubbing and fabreeze.

My waters might give OH the push he needs to burn them! :twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back