Theres gonna be another early baby!!!! New update Pg 4

Things are a bit more painful now! I have backache and I think I am having mild contractions every 10-15 minutes.

I really wasnt expecting this yet!!

Im excited and scared all at the same time!

:cheer: Yay good luck hun :cheer:

I see your from worcestershire too. Do you mind me asking which hospital your going to hun.

I hope you are not uncomfortable :hug:

Good luck for today and tomrrow, it sounds like another impatient baby. Yey!! :cheer: :cheer:

The Worcester Royal. Which are you going to? They have some lovely midwives at worcester, I met a few of them when we went in for monitoring at 32 weeks.

Not too bad at the moment, I have taken a couple more parcetamol to try and help with the back ache and have a hot water bottle stuffed behind me at the moment, Just sat on the bed with the lap top watching the corrie omnibus.

gemmap27 said:
The Worcester Royal. Which are you going to? They have some lovely midwives at worcester, I met a few of them when we went in for monitoring at 32 weeks.

Yeah i am going to Worcester Royal too. Although only been there once to take me dad, so have no idea what it is like there in the maternity suites. Glad you have found the midwives to be nice, thats one thing i worry bout.

Keep us updated hun, these early babies dont half make it hit home how close i am to having my baby :shock:

muppetmummy said:
I want my waters to break on our armchairs! They've been stinking ever since the cat peed on them a couple weeks ago, despite loads of scubbing and fabreeze.

My waters might give OH the push he needs to burn them! :twisted:

Hmmm we could do with a new mattress actually..... :lol:

gemmap27 said:
Things are a bit more painful now! I have backache and I think I am having mild contractions every 10-15 minutes.

I really wasnt expecting this yet!!

Im excited and scared all at the same time!

Ohh hun wont be long good luck keep us posted

:cheer:
marie x

wow :cheer: Good luck hun! heres wishing you an easy labour!!
signs0031.gif

Fantastic news - you'll be holding your baby soon! :cheer:

ohhhh im missing all this excitement :shock: good luck, hope your labour is a little slower then mine.

Gemmap & Charlie84 dont end up at the Alex if worcester is unavailable :shock: They are so poo!

Hope you have a good labour!

:cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back