creepy man HELP!

nathanmum

Reaction score
we have this man who live by us (with another man, i think his son???) any way hes really freaking me out. everywhere i go he seems to be and he just keeps staring at me. its a gross stare though. the thing is i dont know if its me or nathan cos hes with me all the time (i think its me but....) i was outside earlier and he come out fiddling in his garden kicking stones and staring then he went in and stood at the kitchen window staring. when i look he doesnt look away and im creeped out.
do i confront him? or go to the police? im worried its a house that convicts go when theyre released or something?? (its rented) or theyre paedophiles. i wanna move.
ive had a stalker in the past and it got really scary, like trying to break in my house, ringing saying he was just outside when i was in the house alone, and ringing up my parents asking for me. i thought i was being paranoid but im not. HELP!

fook me i would be gone!!!

go to the police and tell then what you've told us!!!
jesus wept! i hope hes not a kiddy fiddler - if he is and i were you id have to burn his house down i know i would! id be arrested :talkhand:

I agree, ring the police to report it. How horrible.

Hope you are ok :hug:

god how scary, i agree ring the police - u cant keep putting it off just incase, n what with whats going on in the news, i wouldnt risk it, but mayb im an over protective mother :think:

yea by sound of it i think maybe a pedo, get on the dog and bone deffo just incase cause u never know. ask them if they can send a unmarked cop car to go down the road every now and then and maybe park up and watch froma safe distance maybe with binocs. dunno if they do that tho.

if hes looking at u and watching u then he might be a stalker and men can be very scarey. id still tell them your story and see what their gonna do about it.

Do u live alone with your child if so ask a member of family, maybe a man to move in with u temp and see what hes like then.

eeek, that sounds proper dodgy...

id ring the police..

urgh i hate creepy men... i'd call the police!

probably best to. the police would probably tell you not to worry but if you pursue it and say you're just not sure about him they may look into it. do you have a neighbourhood watch group in your area? perhaps mention it to them too? you should be able to find that out by calling your local police station as they work with the neighourhood watch group leaders. there are also PCSO's.. they work for the police and they deal with public reassurance as opposed to actual crimes, so if you get no response from the people at the station helpdesk, ask if they have a contact number for your local PCSO team and they are bound to be more helpful.

the police wont actually do anything as he has not approched u or harmed u in any way. If he lives with his son i wouldnt think he was a pedo. Maybe he has got mental problems and sees u as a threat (prob why he stares)
try and ignore it if u can, can u not try and talk with his son? just let him know that the staring is a lil uncomfortable. i would find another reason to his behaviour rather than branding him a pedo first.

Maybe he likes you??! I dont see it as a police matter him looking at you and maybe you're reading more into it than whats there. If say you were in a shop a mile away and he was stood outside then yes thats stalking but the man is in his own garden :?
I'm always looking out of the windows and may be off in a world of my own and no I wouldnt look away if my neighbours looked back at me, I'm probably admiring their plants.

yea by sound of it i think maybe a pedo
WTF??? And you can TELL this how exactly?

People shouldnt be tarnished with the brush of being a paedophile and it people shouldnt accuse anyone of being one lightly.

If I ever get stared at I just face them directly and say Can I help you?

i agree with the post above. its not a police matter and they wont do anything. he probably stares at evryone like that hun. some people are just different from us, he could have mental health issues etc. there could be a number of reasons and he probably isnt singling you out. it could also be what you have experienced in the past making you more alert to him.

xxxxxx

if i see him doing it again im gonna go over and ask him to stop staring. if that doesnt work then ill think again.
minime i see what your saying but this isnt just a "in his own world stare" he actually came over by our car the other day whilst i was cleaning it out staring as usual, i had to go in i was freaked out. he then walked back to his house and then off down the road. our house is in the corner of a cul de sac and the alley is in the opposite direction to our house if that makes sense. it was just weird. i dont think he has mental health issues but who knows??
my past experience doesnt help i know. the thing is we never found out who the stalker was from when i was younger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back