there should be a cravings sticky! lol

lisa&alex

Reaction score
at the moment its 11.30 and im eatting fishfinger rolls with salad creme.. what are you craving?

didnt haev any with 1st pregnancy.. this time im havign shed laods

Mcdonalds Strawberry milkshakes
Cheesy Mashed Potatoes
Chips from fish and chip shop with loads of Vinegar and Curry Sauce
Pepperoni
Salads with thousand island dressing
Tomato Soup

oh .. i forgot boiled new potatoes with lots of salad cream...

All the food i liked as a kid - mince, sausage and peas, sticky buns. Glass of milk at bedtime.

Oh, and sweeties, like sherbet lemons, pear drops, aniseed...!

And more fruit than a fruit bat.

iron bru... I already have a mountain of bottles on my desk :oops:

err.. the thought of a roast dinner turns me.. im loving everything at the mo.. had my fishfinger and salad cream sarnys..i have wham and highland toffie bars here :D teehe im such a pig!

well yesterday i wanted prawn crackers and a chocci frijj milkshake didnt get the prawn crackers tho cos chinese was closed lol but got my frijj! also been eating ham, rubber cheese slice thingys, philadelphia and ketchup rolls lol i wud never normally want 2 eat that but was in the fridge looking for sandwhich ingredients and thats what i ended up having :rotfl:

O NO what are you all trying to do to me!!

Hehe I just called my OH and told him to bring me a meat and potato pie home from Tesco!! :lol: :lol:

He dreads it when all of a sudden I jump up and go oooooooooooooooooooooooo i could just eat.......
:twisted:

mmmm.. i need to get my DH doing this for me... last nite i really fancied nachos.. but didn't dare ask.. then tonite i fancy fish and chip shop chips with loads of curry sauce..... how do i get him to go.....

Simple...he has no option!! you HAVE to have them, your not lying are you...another good one is awwww your little baba wants them and your saying no...then say to ur belly oooo daddy is a big meanie poo isnt hehe....haha works everytime!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

:rotfl: when i do things like that OH just says, o dont use that on me! lol he's not such a pushover, i bet that will all change after we see the scan and i start getting a bump tho, he'll go all ga ga for the lil bump

O it will trust me, exactly what my OH said, that will soon change :dance: :dance:

I didnt know cravings came in this soon :shock:
God, you learn lots on this site :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back