There seriously is no filling me!!

Samsgirl

Reaction score
Hello ladies...

anyone else just soooooooo hungry all the time!!! I am trying my best to snack on non fattening stuff but oh my god..

I have just had chicken casserole with mashed potato and veg and an hour later, i am hungry again...like tummy rumbling hungry!!!! lol

xx

im like that at the min too lol my hubby keeps asking me is this safe is that safe lol i feel like a right
fat heffer at the min xx

Im munching all the time too :)

I had a chippy for tea last night and a chippy for dinner today, then I had Chips Cheese and Gravy for tea!

I need to stop!! Lol

Hey ladies!!!
Thank god its not me,
Had 4 bags of crispts today, around my other meals, just having a mint choc chip dessert too!!
Had haribo, kitkat and sarnies at work as well as crumpts for brekky. Trying to watch the calories n dnt tnk I've had mre than 2000 :)
Hubby not home till 9.30pm so I'm sure ill be in the cupboreds later, lol xx

I was really hungry the past couple of weeks as well, and I let myself eat, thinking I'll make up for it when the morning sickness kicks in :p

Yep me too. Today I have eaten eggs on toast for brekkie, samosas and onion bajee for lunch and I'm still waiting to cook dinner as OH has been delayed at work. On top of that I have had 3 yogerts, 1 pack of cookies, 2 Fab lollies and a LARGE bag of cadbury's dairy milk. I was going to have a healthy stir fry for dinner but I have a felling by the time OH gets home I won't feel like cooking and it will be a takeaway or frozen pizza so that isn't good.

well as you know i have to make sure i dont pile the weight on..so my lovely OH has just made me an amazing fruit salad with nectarines, kiwi, pineapple and red and green grapes!! yummy

although there is a cornish pasty on the table and its shouting at me...lol

xx

omg chips cheese and gravey best meal ever at school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats just made my tummy rumble lolxx

Me too hungry alllll the time and chips n cheese is a big fave here too!

Oh and dangerous but my new job is bout 100yrds from Greggs the bakers!!

Im not knocking it atm tho cos was so ill with dd1 couldnt eat at all xx

MMmmm chips, cheese and gravy! I really want some now! Might actually send OH out for some when he gets back haha!

I'm thinking twins too Samsgirl.... xx

omg chips and gravy!!!

right i am hungry again and i mean actual rumbling tummy hungry again...how is this even possible?? lol xx

ha ha ive just pinched some of hubbys pizza n thinking of goin t get some Mcoys from the cupboard, lol!! Or should i have cheesy puffs!!??
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back